• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Kam's Entire Town Sale(hybrids, unorderables, RV items, etc)

*Mayor and town name: Cornelia from Orphic
*Order: 50 blue pansies, perfect painting, 8 dandelion puffs
*TBT total: 61
*Delivery or pick-up?: Delivery

Hi, I was about to go offline before I saw your post. Will you be available to trade tomorrow? I'm feeling sick so decided to head to bed early :c

*Mayor and town name: Jordan - Chai
*Order: 9 Jacobs ladders, all your clovers, 10 black roses,
*TBT total:32

*Mayor and town name: Jordan - Chai
*Order: 9 Jacobs ladders, all your clovers, 10 black roses,
*TBT total:32

Thank you for ordering <3 I actually found some more clovers, would you be interested in buying those as well? I'll count them to see exactly how many I have

Thank you for ordering <3 I actually found some more clovers, would you be interested in buying those as well? I'll count them to see exactly how many I have

Yes I would, as many as you've got!

*Mayor and town name: Charlie - Qwertt
*Order: Shop coffee machine, Afternoon-tea set, Snack machine, Drink machine, Changing room, Yellow BUNNY balloon, Blue HEART balloon
*TBT total: 12

*Mayor and town name: Charlie - Qwertt
*Order: Shop coffee machine, Afternoon-tea set, Snack machine, Drink machine, Changing room, Yellow BUNNY balloon, Blue HEART balloon
*TBT total: 12

Hey! I have your order ready, are you available now? ^-^

Mayor and town name: Alien, Nebula
Order: 8 Black roses
TBT total: 8
Delivery or pick-up?: Delivery

do you still have igb? id like to do the 10mill igb for 50tbt, if you still have that much? lmk thnx

Last edited:
Back