• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

Hi again! I'd like to pick-up!
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nova, Julia.
Order: Golden Set + 12 Sweet Olive Starts
Total: 32 TBT
♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

Welcome back!! I can get your items ready right now ^-^

♥♥♥
FC: 1994-0624-4043
Town and character name: Lilium from Reveria
Order: 1 golder tool set
Total: 20 TBT
♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

So apparently the nintendo server is down so I can't deliver any orders atm, if you guys want to try again in an hour or two I'll be here!!

Hi there, I would like to purchase the following (if they are still available that is...)
FC: We are already friends (lol)
Town and character name: Accord, Pete
Order: 7-11 set
Total: 45 TBT

I'd like a few things~

FC: 1478-4179-0092
Town and character name: Rin from Altomare
Order: golden axe, New Years noodles, Vanilla/swirl/matcha/Choco soft-serve, Lemon/mint double scoop, Vanilla/strawberry ice cream cone
Total: 13TBT

FC: 3497-2455-7769
Town and character name: Jonny from Nuetangl
Order: Golden Tools Set

I'd like a few things~

FC: 1478-4179-0092
Town and character name: Rin from Altomare
Order: golden axe, New Years noodles, Vanilla/swirl/matcha/Choco soft-serve, Lemon/mint double scoop, Vanilla/strawberry ice cream cone
Total: 13TBT

Sounds good hun! Just let me know which flavors you wanted for the ice creams? ^-^ I'm assuming you only want 3 haha. I have vanilla, swirl, matcha, or chocolate for the soft serve type, lemon or mint for the double scoop type, and vanilla or strawberry for the single cone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 3497-2455-7769
Town and character name: Jonny from Nuetangl
Order: Golden Tools Set

Alrighty I'll add you, would you prefer delivery or pick up? c:

Sounds good hun! Just let me know which flavors you wanted for the ice creams? ^-^ I'm assuming you only want 3 haha. I have vanilla, swirl, matcha, or chocolate for the soft serve type, lemon or mint for the double scoop type, and vanilla or strawberry for the single cone!

Ohh I thought they were the same item xD In that case I'd like one of each flavour if that's okay c:
So the total is 22TBT? (lmk if that's off)

Alright~ Would it be okay if we trade in about an hour? Need to do other things but I'll be on after ;;

Awe I understand! I'm actually going to bed very soon because I have a super early orientation for work tomorrow. :< Would you be available around this time tomorrow though??

Awe I understand! I'm actually going to bed very soon because I have a super early orientation for work tomorrow. :< Would you be available around this time tomorrow though??

I don't mind trading tomorrow :) It would have to be before 8pm MST (the time of your post) though, since from 8-9 I have other things during weekdays ><

I don't mind trading tomorrow :) It would have to be before 8pm MST (the time of your post) though, since from 8-9 I have other things during weekdays ><

Hey hun, I'm online now if you're available but I understand if it's too late! I'll be online tomorrow morning as well so just let me know ^-^

FC: 1650-4300-3067
Town and character name: Bionithe, Zoda Toa
Order: Wolf Link outfit ^^, New Hero Outfit, Zodiac Rabbit
Total: 1(Wolf Link)+ 2(New Hero Outfit) + 2 (Zodiac Rabbit) = 5 TBT bells :)

Back