Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

Hi again! I'd like to pick-up!
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nova, Julia.
Order: Golden Set + 12 Sweet Olive Starts
Total: 32 TBT
♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

Welcome back!! I can get your items ready right now ^-^

♥♥♥
FC: 1994-0624-4043
Town and character name: Lilium from Reveria
Order: 1 golder tool set
Total: 20 TBT
♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

So apparently the nintendo server is down so I can't deliver any orders atm, if you guys want to try again in an hour or two I'll be here!!

Hi there, I would like to purchase the following (if they are still available that is...)
FC: We are already friends (lol)
Town and character name: Accord, Pete
Order: 7-11 set
Total: 45 TBT

I'd like a few things~

FC: 1478-4179-0092
Town and character name: Rin from Altomare
Order: golden axe, New Years noodles, Vanilla/swirl/matcha/Choco soft-serve, Lemon/mint double scoop, Vanilla/strawberry ice cream cone
Total: 13TBT

FC: 3497-2455-7769
Town and character name: Jonny from Nuetangl
Order: Golden Tools Set

I'd like a few things~

FC: 1478-4179-0092
Town and character name: Rin from Altomare
Order: golden axe, New Years noodles, Vanilla/swirl/matcha/Choco soft-serve, Lemon/mint double scoop, Vanilla/strawberry ice cream cone
Total: 13TBT

Sounds good hun! Just let me know which flavors you wanted for the ice creams? ^-^ I'm assuming you only want 3 haha. I have vanilla, swirl, matcha, or chocolate for the soft serve type, lemon or mint for the double scoop type, and vanilla or strawberry for the single cone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 3497-2455-7769
Town and character name: Jonny from Nuetangl
Order: Golden Tools Set

Alrighty I'll add you, would you prefer delivery or pick up? c:

Sounds good hun! Just let me know which flavors you wanted for the ice creams? ^-^ I'm assuming you only want 3 haha. I have vanilla, swirl, matcha, or chocolate for the soft serve type, lemon or mint for the double scoop type, and vanilla or strawberry for the single cone!

Ohh I thought they were the same item xD In that case I'd like one of each flavour if that's okay c:
So the total is 22TBT? (lmk if that's off)

Alright~ Would it be okay if we trade in about an hour? Need to do other things but I'll be on after ;;

Awe I understand! I'm actually going to bed very soon because I have a super early orientation for work tomorrow. :< Would you be available around this time tomorrow though??

Awe I understand! I'm actually going to bed very soon because I have a super early orientation for work tomorrow. :< Would you be available around this time tomorrow though??

I don't mind trading tomorrow :) It would have to be before 8pm MST (the time of your post) though, since from 8-9 I have other things during weekdays ><

I don't mind trading tomorrow :) It would have to be before 8pm MST (the time of your post) though, since from 8-9 I have other things during weekdays ><

Hey hun, I'm online now if you're available but I understand if it's too late! I'll be online tomorrow morning as well so just let me know ^-^

FC: 1650-4300-3067
Town and character name: Bionithe, Zoda Toa
Order: Wolf Link outfit ^^, New Hero Outfit, Zodiac Rabbit
Total: 1(Wolf Link)+ 2(New Hero Outfit) + 2 (Zodiac Rabbit) = 5 TBT bells :)

Back