Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I was seriously just practicing with that one xD I hope I can keep up making great GFX sigs hehe<3 Or at least good ones:p

Bump<3 two people are working on getting slots, so I shall wait for them while finishing my current order as well as a GFX for someone<3

-Username: bluedino (but I don't really want my username on the sig if thats ok just the town name/ my mayors name/ FC/ and dream address)
-Font: Any kind of readable cursive would be great :)
-Image Background: Can I please use this background? I really love it and it reminds me of what I’d imagine my town to be hahaa
http://www.lucianabartolini.net/gif/paesaggi/notturno.gif
-Border Shape: Circular Rectangle please!
-Pattern: No thank you
-Text Placement: I’d really like my town name (Hyrule) and my mayors name (Bria) to be placed in the top left corner in the sky above or on top of the mountains if you can please! And the FC/Dream address on the right side somewhere :) Yellow or white font would look pretty to but whatever you think looks the best is perfectly fine!
-Mayor/ Town Name: Bria/ Hyrule
-Dream Address: 5900-4020-7950
-Friend Code: 3153-4111-8290
-Dreamies Only? Yes please!!
-Dreamies Are:

-Anabelle (Obtained)
-Beau (Obtained)
-Bruce
-Drago (Obtained)
-Lolly
-Marina
-Octavain (Obtained)
-Skye
-Zell
-Zucker (Obtained)

And could you please put something like this http://media.tumblr.com/86d8472c93631951535dd356ccea0daa/tumblr_inline_mpkw4bGl4Q1qz4rgp.gif next to the villagers I have obtained so people know who I have? If that’s ok of course!!
-Any Sprites? Yes I’d like to have all the villagers In sprites and the little obtained icon picture to :)
Key: The ore I have the link to is obtained and leave the ones I’m looking for with no ore to make it simple
Native Fruits: Peach and Perfect peach (you don’t have to add this if there isn’t room since kind of a lot is going on this lol)
-Animated please!

Thank you so much for this I really appreciate this thank you! I'm so excited and your work is just beautiful!!

Last edited:
-Username: bluedino (but I don't really want my username on the sig if thats ok just the town name/ my mayors name/ FC/ and dream address)
-Font: Any kind of readable cursive would be great :)
-Image Background: Can I please use this background? I really love it and it reminds me of what I’d imagine my town to be hahaa
http://www.lucianabartolini.net/gif/paesaggi/notturno.gif
-Border Shape: Circular Rectangle please!
-Pattern: No thank you
-Text Placement: I’d really like my town name (Hyrule) and my mayors name (Bria) to be placed in the top left corner in the sky above or on top of the mountains if you can please! And the FC/Dream address on the right side somewhere :) Yellow or white font would look pretty to but whatever you think looks the best is perfectly fine!
-Mayor/ Town Name: Bria/ Hyrule
-Dream Address: 5900-4020-7950
-Friend Code: 3153-4111-8290
-Dreamies Only? Yes please!!
-Dreamies Are:

-Anabelle (Obtained)
-Beau (Obtained)
-Bruce
-Drago (Obtained)
-Lolly
-Marina
-Octavain (Obtained)
-Skye
-Zell
-Zucker (Obtained)

And could you please put something like this http://media.tumblr.com/86d8472c93631951535dd356ccea0daa/tumblr_inline_mpkw4bGl4Q1qz4rgp.gif next to the villagers I have obtained so people know who I have? If that’s ok of course!!
-Any Sprites? Yes I’d like to have all the villagers In sprites and the little obtained icon picture to :)
Key: The ore I have the link to is obtained and leave the ones I’m looking for with no ore to make it simple
Native Fruits: Peach and Perfect peach (you don’t have to add this if there isn’t room since kind of a lot is going on this lol)
-Animated please!

Thank you so much for this I really appreciate this thank you! I'm so excited and your work is just beautiful!!

Thanks so much, I try my best and I love designing:blush:

I shall add you to the slot and wait to get payment fro Maruchan, then I shall get on it right away<3 Also will PM a quick question regarding sig/sprites<<(^_^

Bump<3 working on next order now, will forgo my tutorial and continue right after<(^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK SERIOUSLY!! If somebody thinks rating my thread 1 star or whatever is fun, please stop. I work so hard to make these designs, I don't appreciate hate raters/trollers I am seriously upset about this ;_; If you don't like my designs back off, just ignore the rating, severely pissed about this!

Note- Yes! I am bawling right now, I am very sensitive about my design work ;_;

Last edited:
Feel better after chatting some xD Working on my order now, shall post tonight once it is finished, other orders may be started tonight or will get to them tomorrow<(^_^

who rated ur thread one star omfg

Some friends and I presume some trolls/haters:p

I was all say what??!! O_O Once I saw the new rating ugh ;_;

I am fine now haha, just glad to have some wonderful people to chat with<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back