• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Kain's Korner || VILLAGER PICS - HYBRIDS - RV ITEMS // OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT 1ST POST]

Back online, sorry about that! I'm ready to trade whenever you are, let me know if you are online and I will open my gates.

hi! could I order these:
sewing kit
yarn basket
rovers suitcase
fairy bottle
model sailor

so 50 tbt?

Hi! I'm online and ready to pick up my order. Let me know if you are online as well and I will open up my gates promptly!

Sorry, something just came up with family. Heading out the door but I should be back soon. Apologies :(

Sorry, a family thing came up with me as well. I'm getting on now, I believe I have you added already, so just let me know when you open your gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! could I order these:
sewing kit
yarn basket
rovers suitcase
fairy bottle
model sailor

so 50 tbt?

Sure! I'll have to do this in the morning though since it's midnight and I need to head to bed soon > .<

May I please buy some of Wolf Link's items? The Zelda/Hyrule wall and floor and the heart container? It will be 30TBT, correct?

I am going grocery shopping for a bit, I'll be back in a few hours to answer new order requests and start on the orders I said I'd do today!
Thanks for the patience guys, be back soon ^^

can i buy sheik mask, sheik outfit, sheik pants and gossip stone from sheik amiibo :D 40 tbt?

Hello again! May I order these please?

strapped books (rover)
rover siutcase (rover)
sewing kit (mabel)
observatory floor (celeste)

Can you VM when they're ready? Thank you!

Could you get me the whole Sheik outfit for 30TBT? I would also like to visit Ganon's RV for 5TBT. :)

Last edited:
weeee perfect peaches?
I have some yes, I'll be on for another 3 hours, about, so if you're online around then I can deliver them to you!

I'm ready to pick up my Blue Roses, whenever you are! :lemon:
Sorry we keep missing each other! I'll be up for another 3 hours if you get on during then, just PM me so I'll get notified you're ready! Otherwise, I''ll be on around 8am or 12pm EST tomorrow morning.

I found the items I wanted elsewhere, have to cancel my request. Sorry.
That is fine, sorry I couldn't fulfill it for you, but glad you were able to get it elsewhere!

Could you get me the whole Sheik outfit for 30TBT? I would also like to visit Ganon's RV for 5TBT. :)
Hello again! May I order these please?

strapped books (rover)
rover siutcase (rover)
sewing kit (mabel)
observatory floor (celeste)

Can you VM when they're ready? Thank you!
can i buy sheik mask, sheik outfit, sheik pants and gossip stone from sheik amiibo :D 40 tbt?
Whenever you're available, Id love to stop by for Reese :)

Yea that's fine! Just lemme know when!
Sorry again guys. Weekends get unexpectedly busy for me.
If you still need the items requested just let me know and tomorrow morning/afternoon I will get on them (promise!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if I've missed anyone else please just repost your orders!
All orders I have fulfilled within the last few days, if they go unclaimed in the next 24 hours I will put them up for grabs in my shop (this means, I have let you know I completed your order but you have not responded to get them) that being said, I will be sending out VMs momentarily to those who have had orders ready.

Hi. ♥ Could I stop by and visit Celeste, if you have time? I want to buy a 3DS and a ribbon from her!

Last edited:
I would still love for you to order my items c: Just VM when they're ready. I don't mind waiting as long as I get a confirmation : )

Could i possibly get the carpentry set, the tool stand and the work table from Cyrus's RV for 30TBT?

Hi. ♥ Could I stop by and visit Celeste, if you have time? I want to buy a 3DS and a ribbon from her!
Sure, let me pull the game up and get her over.
I'll add you momentarily and let you know when my gates are open ^^

I would still love for you to order my items c: Just VM when they're ready. I don't mind waiting as long as I get a confirmation : )
Ok, of course! c:
I will try to do it first thing in the morning, I'd do it now, but I've had a long day and partly half asleep - don't want to mess up orders or lose a villager cuz of my sleepiness lol xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i possibly get the carpentry set, the tool stand and the work table from Cyrus's RV for 30TBT?
Sure! I'll be working on orders in the morning ^^
Also I like your icon :0

Back