• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

K.K Songs You Only Like Live

ArcticFox37

Bells
I love the live version of Hypno K.K., it's so melancholy yet pretty. However, the version you can play in your house sounds so creepy and unsettling. I was wondering if anyone else has any K.K. songs that they only really enjoy when they are performed live by K.K.

For me, it's K.K. Cruisin'. The aircheck is weird to me, with it's almost minimal sound and weird transition, but I like how the live version is more melodic with good chord progression and the vocals. It's easier to follow, too.

I was actually debating starting a thread about this very subject (somewhat) about a month ago.
I figured since I need to attend all those performances for the KK badge anyways, I might as well start judging live vs home versions.
So far (much like in real life) the majority of songs are better at home.
One song I found so far; however, to me sounds better live...Forest Life.

Mountain Song sounds so much better sung live than the aircheck in my opinion. I just really like hearing K.K. sing rapidly.

In that same line, I love K.K. Jongara and K.K. Metal too. I still love their airchecks, but the live versions are 10 time better.

animal city, stale cupcakes and k.k. sonata ☆
i love all of these anyway but hearing them live is so cute, especially animal city ^-^

i also like to type in a random word sometimes and listen to him sing an unofficial song lol

Back