• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just ordered GC animal crossing

the original ac is a lot different to what ac is today.

once you get to the point of the game where you can freely do as you wish (which will be like 30 minutes or probably more in) then things will pretty much unravel for itself.

After the intro job the fastest way to make money is to always ask villagers for favours, I made a new town last week and thats what I do

I haven't played it in a bit but I've been considering starting back up. Honestly, I'd just go into it without a "what to do first" in mind. It was the most magical one in my opinion, though that very likely may just be because it was my first Animal Crossing game. Just have fun with it, and if you get bored there's always the codes for the NES games. ;)

Best way to earn money is to get a Game Boy Advance with Link Cable for GCN and visit the island to feed your islander. GBAs are easy to come by in used game stores and GBA Link Cables for GCN are somewhat hard to come by, but you can still find them no problem. Best part is you can even still use the Link Cable with Wii!

Oooh, Animal Crossing for the GC was the first AC I ever played, and that was about 10 years ago, lol

GC Animal Crossing was my first AC game. I repaid it last Spring. One thing I had forgotten is that it takes a full day for fossils to be examined. Blathers hasn't received his fossil identification training yet.

Go to the Dump often! It's basically the equivalent of the lost and found in WW and the police station in NL. It's a good place to stock up on clothes and furniture, especially in the beginning of the game.

Back