• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just my oponion

Zilgun said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ No wonder they're not dead. I thought they would be dead by now, but seems that hylians have a longer life span. Didn't know that.
The only person from TWW/PH who is still alive in ST is Niko. The Link and Zelda in ST are completely new. Everyone that looks like an old character is just a descendant. Zelda is Tetra's granddaughter. Linebeck III is Linebeck's grandson (obviously). Beedle is most likely the original Beedle's grandson. Alfonzo is probably Gonzo's grandson. Etc.

Erica said:
:/ It takes place 100 years after Phantom Hourglass. . . How is Niko alive and Linebeck not?
Niko was like 10. Linebeck was in his 30's, and Nintendo know full well that Pirates generally live longer than wimpy rich people.

I fail to see why nobody agrees. If you would like. I could give reasons.

Tyeforce said:
Zilgun said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ No wonder they're not dead. I thought they would be dead by now, but seems that hylians have a longer life span. Didn't know that.
The only person from TWW/PH who is still alive in ST is Niko. The ]So that means everyone got some?

RockmanEXE said:
Tyeforce said:
Zilgun said:
The only person from TWW/PH who is still alive in ST is Niko. The ]So that means everyone got some?
Apparently so. Everyone seems to have had children, and their children had children. Well, everyone except Link. The Link in Spirit Tracks can't be a descendent of the Link from TWW/PH, because Link is gay. =3

RockmanEXE said:
Tyeforce said:
Zilgun said:
Cept Niko. o:

@Tye: Wat. Since when was TWW/PH Link gay?

Tom said:
RockmanEXE said:
Tyeforce said:
Zilgun said:
Cept Niko. o:

Not just TWW/PH Link. All Links are gay. =3 <small>At least in my mind. XD X3</small>

Tom said:
ACdude said:
Do please, I'm not drawing connections.
Okey dokey;

1. The spirit of Princess Zelda = Minda (As you are the only one to see her)
2. When Link is a wolf you howl at the stones that send out a noise. You howl to the pitch of the noise and the Hero's Shade comes out and teaches you an attack = Using the spirit flute to paly at the pitch you hear form the rocks to learn a new song.
3. Spirit Train = Ship
4. The Whirlwind is basicly a different version of the Gale Boomering.
5. Most of the things in Phantom Hourglass are in spirit tracks; Selling treasure, Beedle's shop, The Aroo, Not many new enemies.
6. Getting the tears of light (Of what ever they are called) To fill the sword with light to posses phantoms = Filling the amster sword witg light tocut through darkness.

There is more. I just forgot them.

Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
RockmanEXE said:
Tyeforce said:
Zilgun said:
Cept Niko. o:

Not just TWW/PH Link. All Links are gay. =3 <small>At least in my mind. XD X3</small>
You just want it to be okay for you to f4p to photos of him.

ACdude said:
Tom said:
ACdude said:
Do please, I'm not drawing connections.
Okey dokey;

1. The spirit of Princess Zelda = Minda (As you are the only one to see her)
2. When ]I guess. Not enough for me to actually draw conclusions other than it was Phantom Hourglass with a Train.

@Tye: |:<

Back