Just got Guitar Hero 2

UltraByte said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
UltraByte said:
Yay for new people playing GHII!

Favorite songs?

Storm said:
I don't think it's worth $90. (opinion)

Obviously you've never played this game.
I own it. Well not technically me, my brother.
Then why don't you think it's worth it?
Just because you think it's a great game doesn't mean everyone else in the world does. Secondly, I'm not rich. I don't know if you are or what, but I'd never pay that much money on a game, especially that type of game.

DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I thought it's $75...

Anyways, I've played GHII for PS2, and yes, it's an awesome game. I didn't really know most of the songs in the game, but it was still a lot of fun to play. I'd say it was worth $75... but $90 might be a bit too much.

I'll be sure to get it for Wii... once the price goes down a bit.
I think the $75 version is the ps2 one.

;)
Ah... didn't realize it cost different amounts for different systems.

:p

I hope GHIII is $75 for Wii...
GH III is $90 on wii, $100 on 360 and PS3

Yup, I just saw. And luckily, I already have a guitar, so I'll just get the game, which I have already pre-ordered along with BioShock and Halo 3.

Anyway, I almost 5 starred all my medium songs. I really like 'Killing in the Name' as well. I'm about to move to hard.

OddCrazyMe said:
DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I thought it's $75...

Anyways, I've played GHII for PS2, and yes, it's an awesome game. I didn't really know most of the songs in the game, but it was still a lot of fun to play. I'd say it was worth $75... but $90 might be a bit too much.

I'll be sure to get it for Wii... once the price goes down a bit.
I think the $75 version is the ps2 one.

;)
Ah... didn't realize it cost different amounts for different systems.

:p

I hope GHIII is $75 for Wii...
GH III is $90 on wii, $100 on 360 and PS3
they said that already?

Fabio said:
Yup, I just saw. And luckily, I already have a guitar, so I'll just get the game, which I have already pre-ordered along with BioShock and Halo 3.

Anyway, I almost 5 starred all my medium songs. I really like 'Killing in the Name' as well. I'm about to move to hard.
Do you know what level john the fisherman is on?

Back