• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Just another introduction!

Quil

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello! I joined a couple days ago, but figured I should go ahead and post an introduction now. c:

I'm Quil! I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube days, but I've never been quite so addicted as I am to New Leaf.
I'm also a huge Pokemon and LoZ nerd, and play Xbox games as well!

Otherwise, pretty much all I do is make art/crafts and go to school.

Originally, I found these forums when looking for places to get my last dream villager(s), but this place looks REALLY COOL, so I'm excited about getting involved outside of that too.

I really look forward to meeting everyone! *u*

Last edited:
Hello and thanks to you both for the welcomes!!

welcome!
what kind of art/crafts if you dont mind me asking?
I mostly do digital illustration of characters and such--I love both fan art and original characters! I've also been really into drawing traditionally with ink, lately.

As for crafts, I do a little bit of everything, depending on how I feel. I've been into sewing small things lately, but I also love sculpting with clay and costume making and whatever else feels interesting at any given time.

Are you also interested in art/crafting? *u* I always love seeing what other people make!!

Back