• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Julian the smug unicorn for TBT bells or pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I have Mew lvl 6, Lugia lvl 52, Ho-Oh lvl 70, Heatran lvl 70, Regigigas lvl 25 and the shinys are Ninetales lvl 50 with 4 ivs, Luxray lvl 34 and Houndoom lvl 27.

What about victini or the dog trio (shiny)

So either Victini or the trio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Mew lvl 6, Lugia lvl 52, Ho-Oh lvl 70, Heatran lvl 70, Regigigas lvl 25 and the shinys are Ninetales lvl 50 with 4 ivs, Luxray lvl 34 and Houndoom lvl 27.

I love your offer! How many of these will you be willing to trade for Julian?

I dont know wich you want, I think it can be two legendary or one legendary and two shiny

It can be the trio or victini and also have lvl 5 lugia and ho-Oh with hidden ability to add to victini
I can also add TBT
I laso have some hard to find vivilon

Last edited:
I dont know wich you want, I think it can be two legendary or one legendary and two shiny

I'm interested in Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Ninetails, and Luxray, if you're okay with trading them for Julian then he'd deffo be yours c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It can be the trio or victini and also have lvl 5 lugia and ho-Oh with hidden ability to add to victini
I can also add TBT
I laso have some hard to find vivilon

Hmm, if the other person didn't agree on what I asked for, then I'll take lugia, ho-oh, victini, and whatever TBT bells you can offer ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back