• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

JP's Art Shoppe

Reference(s):
D47492F4-4AF4-403B-8B95-5C18AB1427EB.jpeg
Style Option: Simple Crayon Headshot
Payment: 400k IGB (do you still have a NSO account so I can drop it off some time?
Backround Colour or Transparent: Earth Green

Reference(s):
Style Option: Simple Crayon Headshot
Payment: 400k IGB (do you still have a NSO account so I can drop it off some time?
Backround Colour or Transparent: Earth Green

Hello thanks for ordering! I do still have my NSO. I'm at work rn but once I get home later I can start on it, and you can drop off if you'd like or on another day. I'm typically available from 6pm to 10pm on Tues-Sat and all day Sunday and Monday (I work 5 days a week in a row).

Hello thanks for ordering! I do still have my NSO. I'm at work rn but once I get home later I can start on it, and you can drop off if you'd like or on another day. I'm typically available from 6pm to 10pm on Tues-Sat and all day Sunday and Monday (I work 5 days a week in a row).
Sounds good! What time zone are you in?

Ta-da, here you're commin @Plainbluetees !

cd7607ebe28a7355fb98c6dc4f2961196d00e98e.png

02455966c6c2bfbd23f78c488ca3af71dbee55ae.png

f6bf7b4ab8273916f60823c6ad252e964d496c0f.png

Google didn't give me a clear answer on which green is earth green, so I did 3 different versions. Please let me know if you'd like any changes, esp regarding the green backround, and thanks so much for ordering!

Haha, think I'de this die? Nope.

I am gonna redo some things, but atm I'm broke in tbt (just bought a dream collectable, the green balloon :> ) so I'm bumping this to hopefully get tbt back.

Back