• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🎪 Jokesie's Funhouse 🎪🎠 [Fossils, Furniture, Sahara items, DIYs, Resources, & PRIZES🎟️] UPDATED 5/7

I think I can pay 10k for that!
Okay, I think I can part with it haha 😄

Blue wheelchair
Toilet cleaning set
Bingo wheel
Sepia puzzle wall (pink blue white)
Black mysterious dress
Blue white Striped dress
Doghouse

these all sound fun. How much for the lot? =)

The Doghouse DIY was sold unfortunately but for the rest of the lot... 150k? :)

I’d like to buy all the resources you have left, black rattan table lamp, manga wall, yellow diner mini table, jungle flooring for 1.5 mill?

Haha alright, I accept! 😀

10k for old sewing machine?
Sounds good to me! :)
Post automatically merged:

Taking a break for the night, but will be back tomorrow. Thank you all!

Any new comment regarding an item will be noted and addressed tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Updated!

👀

Last edited:
this thread is soooo cute first off :love:💫

second, would you trade the rusted parts and ironwood chair DIY for a bidet and bamboo wall decoration DIY ?

this thread is soooo cute first off :love:💫

second, would you trade the rusted parts and ironwood chair DIY for a bidet and bamboo wall decoration DIY ?

1st of all, thank you!! ☺ Second, I think I can do that :) give me a sec to finish a trade and I'll message you!

1st of all, thank you!! ☺ Second, I think I can do that :) give me a sec to finish a trade and I'll message you!

course!! <3 and no prob. per chance, are celeste/sahara in your town today btw? 🤓

course!! <3 and no prob. per chance, are celeste/sahara in your town today btw? 🤓

Yess, Celeste is in town! If you've got 1 NMT to spare, I've been accepting tips, but no worries if not 😊 I'll send a dodo code over now!

Bump!

Last edited:
Hello

would you be willing to accept the green double sofa and red hamster cage in exchange for the iron bed DIY?

Back