• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🎪 Jokesie's Funhouse 🎪🎠 [Fossils, Furniture, Sahara items, DIYs, Resources, & PRIZES🎟️] UPDATED 5/7

Hello

would you be willing to accept the green double sofa and red hamster cage in exchange for the iron bed DIY?

Hmm I was hoping for a little bit more for the ironwood stuff, as those two items aren't super high up on my wishlist for me. But I can take a different currency other than items :)

I have the bamboo stopblock DIY. Would I be able to catalog your gnomes? ; u ;

Hmm I was hoping for a little bit more for the ironwood stuff, as those two items aren't super high up on my wishlist for me. But I can take a different currency other than items :)

how about

double sofa green
Hamster cage red
floating-biotope planter (white)
heart doorplate
modeling clay
panda umbrella
drying rack (ivory)
bone doorplate
document stack

for the ironwood bed recipe

Last edited:
I can trade a kimono stand, colorful wheel (fruit), coconut juice DIY, archaeopteryx, and opthalamo torso for:
pop up toaster (light blue), revolving spice rack, imperial decorative shelves, blue chefs outfit, and pink windflowers :)

I'm interested in the Cafe-curtain wall (Sahara).

I have the following from your wishlist I can trade, or I can offer NMT if you prefer that to any of these:
Arcade Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Arcade Seat (Blue)
Bamboo Shelf DIY
Bathroom Towel Rack (Silver)
Board Game (Territory game)
Brake Tapper
Brine-shrimp Aquarium
Campsite Sign
Coconut Juice DIY
Colorful Wheel (Items)
Colorful Wheel (Two-toned numbers)
Crest Doorplate DIY
Dj's Turntable (Brown - customizable)
Document Stack DIY
Drying Rack (Ivory)
Drying Rack (Silver)
High-end Stereo
Homework Set

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys!! I went to sleep pretty soon after I replied last night.

I have the bamboo stopblock DIY. Would I be able to catalog your gnomes? ; u ;

Sure! That would be fine :) I can't log on just yet but I'll hop on in the next hour!

how about

double sofa green
Hamster cage red
heart doorplate
modeling clay
panda umbrella
drying rack (ivory)
bone doorplate
document stack

for the ironwood bed recipe

I am definitely interested. Are the doorplates and modeling clay the DIY recipes? I think I may already have the document stack and just didn't realize they were the same thing, but I'll have to check when I get on.

I can trade a kimono stand, colorful wheel (fruit), coconut juice DIY, archaeopteryx, and opthalamo torso for:
pop up toaster (light blue), revolving spice rack, imperial decorative shelves, blue chefs outfit, and pink windflowers :)

I think I might not have the imperial shelves anymore - I'll check, but if there's something else you want I'm definitely interested ☺

I'm interested in the Cafe-curtain wall (Sahara).

I have the following from your wishlist I can trade, or I can offer NMT if you prefer that to any of these:
Arcade Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Arcade Seat (Blue)
Bamboo Shelf DIY
Bathroom Towel Rack (Silver)
Board Game (Territory game)
Brake Tapper
Brine-shrimp Aquarium
Campsite Sign
Coconut Juice DIY
Colorful Wheel (Items)
Colorful Wheel (Two-toned numbers)
Crest Doorplate DIY
Document Stack DIY
Drying Rack (Ivory)
Drying Rack (Silver)
High-end Stereo
Homework Set

I might have the document stack DIY, but other than that, I want it all! lol Would you let me have the DIYs, and catalog the orderable items (or keep 👀 preferably) for the cafe-curtain wall?

Sorry for the delay guys!! I went to sleep pretty soon after I replied last night.

Sure! That would be fine :) I can't log on just yet but I'll hop on in the next hour!

I am definitely interested. Are the doorplates and modeling clay the DIY recipes? I think I may already have the document stack and just didn't realize they were the same thing, but I'll have to check when I get on.

I think I might not have the imperial shelves anymore - I'll check, but if there's something else you want I'm definitely interested ☺

I might have the document stack DIY, but other than that, I want it all! lol Would you let me have the DIYs, and catalog the orderable items (or keep 👀 preferably) for the cafe-curtain wall?
Let me know if you still have the imperial shelf! If not I would love the Acanthostega

i would love to buy your 2 boots and 3 tires! is 150k okay?

Sure! Sounds good to me :) I'll shoot you a message once I get on!

Let me know if you still have the imperial shelf! If not I would love the Acanthostega

Just in case I don't have it, I can just order it and fast travel if you don't find anything haha but I'm logging on now to check :)
Post automatically merged:

@Kiara12
Looks like I don't have the shelves in my storage. Edit: the acanthostega is easier lol Thanks! :) I'll shoot you both a dodo code in a bit!

Last edited:

I hadn't planned to trade all of it for the wallpaper, lol! But I can let you catalog these more expensive items and then you can keep the rest if that's ok.

Arcade Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Campsite Sign
High-end Stereo

I hadn't planned to trade all of it for the wallpaper, lol! But I can let you catalog these more expensive items and then you can keep the rest if that's ok.

Arcade Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Campsite Sign
High-end Stereo

I figured not lol I had to check 😂 But yes! I accept :) Will send Dodo code as soon as I'm done with the previous trades :)

2 stacks of iron + 1 stack of light/young spring bamboo for 200k?

Last edited:

hi, just the items. I have zero DIY recipe cards. :(

2 stacks of iron + 1 stack of light/young spring bamboo for 200k?

Sure that sounds fine with me :)

hi, just the items. I have zero DIY recipe cards. :(

Hmm... Well I do take other currency as well :) I'd be willing to trade it for:
double sofa green
Hamster cage red
panda umbrella
+ 1NMT & 20 TBT bells?

hi! May I buy your pink shearling boots =) is 1 nmt ok?

Hey sorry! Those were sold earlier 😭 But if you like, I can order them from my catalog in a few days if you don't get them from somewhere else.

double sofa green
Hamster cage red
panda umbrella
+ 1NMT & 20 TBT bells?

Hey sorry! Those were sold earlier 😭 But if you like, I can order them from my catalog in a few days if you don't get them from somewhere else.
yea thats ok with me! Can you pm me when you get them =)

double sofa green
Hamster cage red
panda umbrella
+ 1NMT & 20 TBT bells?

Sounds good to me!

Back