Shop 🎪 Jokesie's Funhouse 🎪🎠 [Fossils, Furniture, Sahara items, DIYs, Resources, & PRIZES🎟️] UPDATED 5/7

I think I can pay 10k for that!
Okay, I think I can part with it haha 😄

Blue wheelchair
Toilet cleaning set
Bingo wheel
Sepia puzzle wall (pink blue white)
Black mysterious dress
Blue white Striped dress
Doghouse

these all sound fun. How much for the lot? =)

The Doghouse DIY was sold unfortunately but for the rest of the lot... 150k? :)

I’d like to buy all the resources you have left, black rattan table lamp, manga wall, yellow diner mini table, jungle flooring for 1.5 mill?

Haha alright, I accept! 😀

10k for old sewing machine?
Sounds good to me! :)
Post automatically merged:

Taking a break for the night, but will be back tomorrow. Thank you all!

Any new comment regarding an item will be noted and addressed tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Updated!

👀

Last edited:
this thread is soooo cute first off :love:💫

second, would you trade the rusted parts and ironwood chair DIY for a bidet and bamboo wall decoration DIY ?

this thread is soooo cute first off :love:💫

second, would you trade the rusted parts and ironwood chair DIY for a bidet and bamboo wall decoration DIY ?

1st of all, thank you!! ☺ Second, I think I can do that :) give me a sec to finish a trade and I'll message you!

1st of all, thank you!! ☺ Second, I think I can do that :) give me a sec to finish a trade and I'll message you!

course!! <3 and no prob. per chance, are celeste/sahara in your town today btw? 🤓

course!! <3 and no prob. per chance, are celeste/sahara in your town today btw? 🤓

Yess, Celeste is in town! If you've got 1 NMT to spare, I've been accepting tips, but no worries if not 😊 I'll send a dodo code over now!

Bump!

Last edited:
Hello

would you be willing to accept the green double sofa and red hamster cage in exchange for the iron bed DIY?

Back