• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🎪 Jokesie's Funhouse 🎪🎠 [Fossils, Furniture, Sahara items, DIYs, Resources, & PRIZES🎟️] UPDATED 5/7

Would like to buy these:
Mrs flamingo natural
light switch wood grain
sewing machine green
retro gas pump white
wall clock black

All for 50k bells if that sounds fair!

Your cacao tree and coffee grinder for high end stereo?
Post automatically merged:

Saw you might have cataloged the stereo already. I can also give you a Newton’s cradle. I have the cartoonists set in silver/blank and the essay set in writers block. Not sure if you would be interested in those variations or just the ones on your list.

Last edited:
Gonna be getting to the delivery of any further requests tomorrow as I must make dinner before I fall asleep lol

Would like to buy these:
Mrs flamingo natural
light switch wood grain
sewing machine green
retro gas pump white
wall clock black

All for 50k bells if that sounds fair!

Hmm... Could you do 99k bells? :)

Post automatically merged:

Saw you might have cataloged the stereo already. I can also give you a Newton’s cradle. I have the cartoonists set in silver/blank and the essay set in writers block. Not sure if you would be interested in those variations or just the ones on your list.

I am interested in the Newton's cradle, but not so much the other items. :unsure: I could do Newton's cradle for coffee grinder?

Gonna be getting to the delivery of any further requests tomorrow as I must make dinner before I fall asleep lol

I am interested in the Newton's cradle, but not so much the other items. :unsure: I could do Newton's cradle for coffee grinder?

I can do 99k bells!

Okay!

Back