Jock for my town!

Jock villager for my town?

• Total voters
Always open for suggestions! But I'd prefer if you vote for those since this is a Japanese theme town and I'd prefer a them! Closes in 3 days. If your post gets the most tags/ replies and more than the votes I might use them!

my favorite in your list are scoot and Genji
but since is a Japanese themed town Genji is the obvious choice

if it's a japanese themed town, genji would be the best choice

Genji out of those choices.

I currently have Bam and I don't know. He feels so boring to me for some reason.

I have Kid Cat in my town. I love him, haha.

While Inkwell is the only jock I can stand, I voted Genji since he goes with your theme

If cubs are your thing, Poncho's hard to beat. For incongruity, I like Moose, although the tiny varmint has half of the town calling me Shorty!

Cause you said it was a Japanese themed town I would go with Genji all the way. Plus he's so cute :D

Why is Genji an option, i thought you hated him? XD You were desperately trying to get him out, called him ugly and even made a thread about how to get rid of him lol.

But i guess Scoot, since he's super cute and he's one of my dreamies, he doesn't really go with a Japanese town, but eh, you can't deny, he's adorable.

Last edited:
I hated genji only because he didnt move.
Bam is coming in my town
genji is coming in my town
Scoot is cute but he didn't win!

Last edited:
if you're going for a cute town theme get rudy. imo i think mott is the best jock for any town

Back