• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

jiny's smol pwyw shop ✧.* [tbt only] [open!]

finished art trade w @SpaceTokki77 <3
Untitled26_20210306164036.png

ill pm u full image shortly!!

Hi! I’d like to order a commission. Tell me if you would like to change something, or if the tbt payment is off - I’m a bit new to ordering art. Thanks in advance!

username: Plainbluetees
reference:
1615949842100.jpeg
85781594-6AFF-4C2D-9BE9-0B443186EB75.png
style: icon (25 tbt)
background color/details: Do you think you could make the background a blue sky with clouds, just like in my current profile picture of Zucker?
props: coconut juice item (ref pic included)

Hi! I’d like to order a commission. Tell me if you would like to change something, or if the tbt payment is off - I’m a bit new to ordering art. Thanks in advance!

username: Plainbluetees
reference:
style: icon (25 tbt)
background color/details: Do you think you could make the background a blue sky with clouds, just like in my current profile picture of Zucker?
props: coconut juice item (ref pic included)
hi !!! yes i can def do this for you, it might be a while since im in bit of art block rn but i will get it done! c: the payment is okay as well :)

Back