• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jingle Help

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
I keep talking to him but he keeps saying i'm not on his list and i'm being naughty and he says keep to his left.

HE WON'T GET ME ANYTHING!!!!

HELP

(i know your probuly all going why are you still playing AC instad of ACWW. This is my First Christmas in AC! That's why.)

You are on the naughty list? You need to do some good things to get on the nice list. Do some errands for villagers

:p

:p .

Well, if you will do time traveling...

Change your clothes to something extremely different, and then talk to him.

Darkmaiden28 said:
Bulerias said:

Good idea

;)
its not a good idea. maybe jingle can sence or know that u time travel and still marks u naughty. lol

:D

Knightshot said:
Darkmaiden28 said:
Bulerias said:

Good idea

;)
its not a good idea. maybe jingle can sence or know that u time travel and still marks u naughty. lol

:D

No, Jingle is ignorant in that sense.

Anyways, yeah, run off to a far acre or your house, change, and then find him again. I know, it can be difficult, but once you get the hang of it, you'll have a full set in no time.

;)

Back