• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Jason's Megastore

Yes, they sure are, PM me the order and I'll get right on it when I can ;)

Update: Gorgeous set plus free, yes free ABD for only 1.000 TBT Bells ;)

Yeah, PM me.

New update, cheaper buyout, the original price for buying the Gorgeous set was 1.940 TBT Bells, but now you can have it bought now for JUST 934 TBT Bells!!!

The ABD is hacked. Why? if you got it so legit you would only have 300k left. So Jason why are you ripping people off huh?

Mr_Hobo said:
The ABD is hacked. Why? if you got it so legit you would only have 300k left. So Jason why are you ripping people off huh?
Keep on quoting this:)
Yeah Jason. <big><big>HUH?</big></big>

JasonBurrows said:
Gorgeous set plus free ABD plus free Morning Glory's for 1.940 TBT Bells....
The morning glories aren't free if you added 1940 TBTB on are they?

cryindarkness said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Keep on quoting this:)
Yeah Jason. <big><big>HUH?</big></big>
What I want to see is a video clearly sayong that Pelly or who ever gives the ABD to you saying you got it for real. If you can't then there is only one thing....

YOU HACKED THE ITEMS. FAIL

Back