• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Jade's Shop

sourburst

Otaku 慈栄努
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
Feedback
100% (17) +
wick.png

NOTICE: Most trades will be made between 1pm - 8pm UK time.

- I have a wishlist, here, if anyone wishes to bargain.
- I will take payment in: Game Bells, Forum Bells or Trade.
- Comment here or PM me, so I can get your order ready.
- If items need to be ordered beforehand I will state it next to the product.
- If this is the case, please allow until the next day.
- The furniture sets CATALOG ONLY, you CANNOT buy them.

Heart Bopper
Bulb Bopper
Boxed Figurine
Ten Billion Barrel x4
Ultra Hand x2
Lovely Phone
Love Tester
Ultra Machine
Shovel - 50k
Rod - 50k
Slingshot x2 - 50k each
Net - 50k
Raccoon Wall Clock - 15k
Rainbow Screen - 15k
Palm Tree Lamp - 15k
Firework Table - 15k
Cherry Blossom Clock - 15k
Conveyor-Belt-Sushi - 15k
Persimmon
Banana
Coconut
Lychee
Pear
Apple
Cherry
Peach
Orange
Lemon
Mango
ALSO: Bamboo
Regal Set - 50k
Modern Wood Set - 50k
Minimalist Set - 50k
Spooky Set - 50k
Rococo Set - 50k
Campus Set - 50k

Last edited:
Yeah, 10k and you can have 3 apples for free. Or if you want more I'll charge for apples. XD I'll add you now.

I thought you was coming to mine to collect? I have other visitors coming.

Last edited:
How much do you think is reasonable for all of Redd's fortune cookie items and the rainbow screen? 200k? if that's too low let me know how much I should increase by.

For 250k I will give you rainbow screen, 1 boxed figurine, 1 ultra hand and 1 billion dollar jar?

I've been selling these on their own for 120 - 180k a piece.

Last edited:
Added you, my gate is open and you will find the items in front of the station

I only have the regal set on me at the moment, one of my other characters hold the other two sets. I'll charge 40k for regal and 50k for both Rococo and Spooky. If you are willing to pay 140k I will try and set it up in a moment for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way!

Sorry, I was making a cup of tea. Did you just come in?

I'd love to catalogue all your furniture sets, how much were you looking for per set?

50k for Spooky, Rococo and Campus each, and 40k for Regal. Regal isn't as hard to collect though. If you want all sets it will be 190k.

I can only display three sets at a time. So would you be able to come and collect three and then the third? I currently have regal, spooky and rococo down, so maybe come and catalog those for 140k then come back and get the campus for the left over 50k?

I hope this makes sense. >.<

Yes, I'm free now. I'm just seeing if I can fit the campus somewhere. Give me a moment and I'll open my gate.

Back