• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jack's Real Identity?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I can't imagine Jack looking like a normal NPC villager if he takes his mask off. I can imagine him having pure black fur or dark dark purple skin. But what does his face look like? His he a wolf? Cat? Redd's evil cousin? Post your thoughts about Jack the King of Halloween.

Jack.png

I kinda imagine that he doesnt really have a face inside the pumpkin. Like mayne he is a ghost or something. Thats just me though.

Oh my gosh I never even thought about this. I think he'd be really cute and innocent because if he were a scary wolf or something there wouldn't be a need for the mask unless he wants to hide his true identity.

I feel like he would be like a Skeleton underneath, like Jack the Pumpkin king... Didn't even bother changing his name...
tumblr_nnludgWi6c1upzbigo1_400.jpg

I imagine the pumpkin is his head. It's just a hollow carved Jack o lantern. If you remove it, he is headless. Just like the headless horseman.

I like to think he's a black cub on stilts. Remove the head and you'll see an adorable little prankster, lol.

hahaha interesting thread. I think because acnl is a relatively cute game that once jack takes the pumpkin off it will reveal a very cute male witch ^^

Jack is a headless spirit and wears a pumpkin for a head.

That or he's a skeleton. Personally I like my headless spirit idea best.

I imagine Jack being like a black void or shadow. Like demons or the grim reaper in the sims 2.

I imagine him exactly how he looks. I've never thought of him as an animal or anything like that. Perhaps he is a ghost?

He's classified as a specter, so I imagine him as such. If the jack-o'-lantern isn't his actual head, I imagine there's simply nothing underneath. Considering he can vanish and teleport, I'm pretty sure it isn't just some animal in a costume like Zipper T. Bunny. The existence of Wisp might throw a wrench into that theory, but I like running with it anyway.

I don't think he's an animal, myself. He's the "Czar of Halloween" so I'm pretty sure he's a ghost or spirit, and the pumpkin he's wearing is either his actual head or there's nothing underneath.

I like to think he's either a black cat since those are popular around this time as trickery and whatnot, or even somewhat based off the headless horseman who uses a pumpkin for a head.

Back