Jack's Real Identity?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I can't imagine Jack looking like a normal NPC villager if he takes his mask off. I can imagine him having pure black fur or dark dark purple skin. But what does his face look like? His he a wolf? Cat? Redd's evil cousin? Post your thoughts about Jack the King of Halloween.

Jack.png

I kinda imagine that he doesnt really have a face inside the pumpkin. Like mayne he is a ghost or something. Thats just me though.

Oh my gosh I never even thought about this. I think he'd be really cute and innocent because if he were a scary wolf or something there wouldn't be a need for the mask unless he wants to hide his true identity.

I feel like he would be like a Skeleton underneath, like Jack the Pumpkin king... Didn't even bother changing his name...
tumblr_nnludgWi6c1upzbigo1_400.jpg

I imagine the pumpkin is his head. It's just a hollow carved Jack o lantern. If you remove it, he is headless. Just like the headless horseman.

I like to think he's a black cub on stilts. Remove the head and you'll see an adorable little prankster, lol.

hahaha interesting thread. I think because acnl is a relatively cute game that once jack takes the pumpkin off it will reveal a very cute male witch ^^

Jack is a headless spirit and wears a pumpkin for a head.

That or he's a skeleton. Personally I like my headless spirit idea best.

I imagine Jack being like a black void or shadow. Like demons or the grim reaper in the sims 2.

I imagine him exactly how he looks. I've never thought of him as an animal or anything like that. Perhaps he is a ghost?

He's classified as a specter, so I imagine him as such. If the jack-o'-lantern isn't his actual head, I imagine there's simply nothing underneath. Considering he can vanish and teleport, I'm pretty sure it isn't just some animal in a costume like Zipper T. Bunny. The existence of Wisp might throw a wrench into that theory, but I like running with it anyway.

I don't think he's an animal, myself. He's the "Czar of Halloween" so I'm pretty sure he's a ghost or spirit, and the pumpkin he's wearing is either his actual head or there's nothing underneath.

I like to think he's either a black cat since those are popular around this time as trickery and whatnot, or even somewhat based off the headless horseman who uses a pumpkin for a head.

Back