• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Awesome to see this up again~ I'd love to give it a try:

Username: Hatori
Character type: OC
Character name: Wren
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Extremely cold and sarcastic with a dark sense of humor, manipulative, & sadistic
Notes: Thank you for your time and consideration!

Username: amye.miller
Character name: Aya
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/2bns6hdkeu1
Personality: Crybaby
Notes: Please ignore the alternate palettes

Thanks for considering! c:

amye_miller_by_ardrey-daokweg.png

Name: Elov
Theme: Something sort of gloomy but comforting. anime background: winter/snow, rain, night sky/stars
Quote: "Elov" nametag
Color: duller colors
Art: -
Hello! (Pick ^)
I totally blanked out, but I hope you like it! I tested other styles out, but I misspelled your name at first ._. Yikes!

XSn1EQA.gif

In case you want to use or see! TA-DA
QAAbr3l.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
So happy to see this thread back!

Username: Peter
Character name: Zachary
Ref(s): here
Personality: shy/quiet/lonely
Notes: thanks to you all~

Hello! (Pick ^)
I totally blanked out, but I hope you like it! I tested other styles out, but I misspelled your name at first ._. Yikes!

XSn1EQA.gif

In case you want to use or see! TA-DA
QAAbr3l.gif

Omg they look so amazing!! Thank you so much Simple!! <3

Awesome to see this up again~ I'd love to give it a try:

Username: Hatori
Character name: Wren
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Extremely cold and sarcastic with a dark sense of humor, manipulative, & sadistic
Notes: Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hello! (Pick ^)
It was so fun drawing your character! My intro has not be updated yet, but I do draw! I may not be good, but I've been practicing. I hope you like the 3 different types original/gif/background versions. It may not be the best, but I hope you like it! Excuse any differences with the original, if it doesn't look too similar ._.

2Xi1oRE.png

WcAugAQ.gif

top50HN.png

Hello! (Pick ^)
It was so fun drawing your character! My intro has not be updated yet, but I do draw! I may not be good, but I've been practicing. I hope you like the 3 different types original/gif/background versions. It may not be the best, but I hope you like it! Excuse any differences with the original, if it doesn't look too similar ._.

2Xi1oRE.png

WcAugAQ.gif

top50HN.png

Oohh Thank you, Simple!! Your art is so adorable! <3 They look lovely! Thank you so much for picking my character and I'm glad you had fun drawing her!! ///

Username: Yonkorin
Character name: A
Ref(s): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XpRDtM9N2vQjhPeGdRT1J5Vlk
Personality: doesn't smile in ref but actually does smile once you talk to him - gentleman - bunny ears can be detached lmao they are just part of his kingdom's style
Notes: Thank you for your time! Was hesitating because I dunno if anyone would like my bun's design but if anyone does let me shower you with love*+*+

pick up for Hatori!
sai319.png
[full size]

Had a ton of fun with this one, hope you like it! ^^

Ahhh Cherry!! Thank you so much for also drawing my character!! ;////; Both your and Simple's works are so lovely !! I enjoy the expression you gave her <3 I'm so glad both of you had fun drawing her too!

Thank you to both of you, I love these pieces so very much!! ///

Ahhh Cherry!! Thank you so much for also drawing my character!! ;////; Both your and Simple's works are so lovely !! I enjoy the expression you gave her <3 I'm so glad both of you had fun drawing her too!

Thank you to both of you, I love these pieces so very much!! ///

Ah I'm so glad you like it! ^^ <3

Username: Oldcatlady
Character name: Aiko
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/634874.aiko
Personality: Sweet, cheerful, optimistic, cowardly, sensitive (gets upset easily), friendly, gentle.
Notes: I would love a drawing of her in one of her combat outfits (the two outfits that is not the kimono). ; v ;

A big thank you to all of you doing this!!

Last edited:
dangit I wouldve loved to be part of this but eh oh well
Username: Kawaii Cupcakes
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Cerise
Ref(s):
bvqWBUS.png
Personality: very kind to others but has an angry (but like-- cute angry y'know what I mean) side to her that can be set off quite easily
Notes: Thank you I love all these artists so thanks in advance to you guys who are doing this!!

Hello! (Pick ^)
I may or may have not failed... I'm so sorry ._. I had a great time drawing your character! I thought I'd do a sketched version. I hope you like my version~
excuse the same pose, I am limited to movement!

c68Y8Cg.png

Username: esweeeny
Character type: gaia fanart :p
Character name: Moriko
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/dqZzl
Notes: if there is anyway I could get this baby drawn with marshal or etoile :D
whichever you prefer. I am leaving posing up to you guys just wanted to try something different. thanks any for considering!

Back