「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Awesome to see this up again~ I'd love to give it a try:

Username: Hatori
Character type: OC
Character name: Wren
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Extremely cold and sarcastic with a dark sense of humor, manipulative, & sadistic
Notes: Thank you for your time and consideration!

Username: amye.miller
Character name: Aya
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/2bns6hdkeu1
Personality: Crybaby
Notes: Please ignore the alternate palettes

Thanks for considering! c:

amye_miller_by_ardrey-daokweg.png

Name: Elov
Theme: Something sort of gloomy but comforting. anime background: winter/snow, rain, night sky/stars
Quote: "Elov" nametag
Color: duller colors
Art: -
Hello! (Pick ^)
I totally blanked out, but I hope you like it! I tested other styles out, but I misspelled your name at first ._. Yikes!

XSn1EQA.gif

In case you want to use or see! TA-DA
QAAbr3l.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
So happy to see this thread back!

Username: Peter
Character name: Zachary
Ref(s): here
Personality: shy/quiet/lonely
Notes: thanks to you all~

Hello! (Pick ^)
I totally blanked out, but I hope you like it! I tested other styles out, but I misspelled your name at first ._. Yikes!

XSn1EQA.gif

In case you want to use or see! TA-DA
QAAbr3l.gif

Omg they look so amazing!! Thank you so much Simple!! <3

Awesome to see this up again~ I'd love to give it a try:

Username: Hatori
Character name: Wren
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Extremely cold and sarcastic with a dark sense of humor, manipulative, & sadistic
Notes: Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hello! (Pick ^)
It was so fun drawing your character! My intro has not be updated yet, but I do draw! I may not be good, but I've been practicing. I hope you like the 3 different types original/gif/background versions. It may not be the best, but I hope you like it! Excuse any differences with the original, if it doesn't look too similar ._.

2Xi1oRE.png

WcAugAQ.gif

top50HN.png

Hello! (Pick ^)
It was so fun drawing your character! My intro has not be updated yet, but I do draw! I may not be good, but I've been practicing. I hope you like the 3 different types original/gif/background versions. It may not be the best, but I hope you like it! Excuse any differences with the original, if it doesn't look too similar ._.

2Xi1oRE.png

WcAugAQ.gif

top50HN.png

Oohh Thank you, Simple!! Your art is so adorable! <3 They look lovely! Thank you so much for picking my character and I'm glad you had fun drawing her!! ///

Username: Yonkorin
Character name: A
Ref(s): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XpRDtM9N2vQjhPeGdRT1J5Vlk
Personality: doesn't smile in ref but actually does smile once you talk to him - gentleman - bunny ears can be detached lmao they are just part of his kingdom's style
Notes: Thank you for your time! Was hesitating because I dunno if anyone would like my bun's design but if anyone does let me shower you with love*+*+

pick up for Hatori!
sai319.png
[full size]

Had a ton of fun with this one, hope you like it! ^^

Ahhh Cherry!! Thank you so much for also drawing my character!! ;////; Both your and Simple's works are so lovely !! I enjoy the expression you gave her <3 I'm so glad both of you had fun drawing her too!

Thank you to both of you, I love these pieces so very much!! ///

Ahhh Cherry!! Thank you so much for also drawing my character!! ;////; Both your and Simple's works are so lovely !! I enjoy the expression you gave her <3 I'm so glad both of you had fun drawing her too!

Thank you to both of you, I love these pieces so very much!! ///

Ah I'm so glad you like it! ^^ <3

Username: Oldcatlady
Character name: Aiko
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/634874.aiko
Personality: Sweet, cheerful, optimistic, cowardly, sensitive (gets upset easily), friendly, gentle.
Notes: I would love a drawing of her in one of her combat outfits (the two outfits that is not the kimono). ; v ;

A big thank you to all of you doing this!!

Last edited:
dangit I wouldve loved to be part of this but eh oh well
Username: Kawaii Cupcakes
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Cerise
Ref(s):
bvqWBUS.png
Personality: very kind to others but has an angry (but like-- cute angry y'know what I mean) side to her that can be set off quite easily
Notes: Thank you I love all these artists so thanks in advance to you guys who are doing this!!

Hello! (Pick ^)
I may or may have not failed... I'm so sorry ._. I had a great time drawing your character! I thought I'd do a sketched version. I hope you like my version~
excuse the same pose, I am limited to movement!

c68Y8Cg.png

Username: esweeeny
Character type: gaia fanart :p
Character name: Moriko
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/dqZzl
Notes: if there is anyway I could get this baby drawn with marshal or etoile :D
whichever you prefer. I am leaving posing up to you guys just wanted to try something different. thanks any for considering!

Back