• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Username: pandapples
Character type: oc
Character name: cecily
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: friendly, curious, adventurous
Notes: appreciate if you can include the peony tail, thank you!

Username: taesaek
Character name: anders i guess
Ref(s): any of these here ( x )
Personality: ander's is a joker, a cheeky brat who likes to be annoying.
Note: please don't draw him in the peach outfit. ~

Last edited:
Username: taesaek
Character name: eunwyn / shyrrik / anders
Ref(s): any of these here ( x )
Personality: eun is grumpy, anders is a cheeky *******, and shyrrik is calm and collected.
Notes: you can choose to do either of the 3. <3 i love you thank you for considering.

hello! please limit your requests to one character per post!
2. Use the form to post your request! You can put 1 character max per post.

Username: Elov
Character type: Oc
Character name: Drowsy
Personality: In description/basic info
Notes: Prefer with bunny hood if possible. c: Thank you so much! <3

I'm a bit confused on the gfx form? Is it considered a separate request or are you allowed to request both art and gfx at the same time? Please let me know if this is okay, I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken and I'll edit my form accordingly. >.<

Name: Elov
Theme: Something sort of gloomy but comforting. anime background: winter/snow, rain, night sky/stars
Quote: "Elov" nametag
Color: duller colors
Art: -

Last edited:
Username: Pokemanz
Character type: OC
Character name: Nathan
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/348534.nathan
Personality: Very confident and adventurous. Also sarcastic and isn't afraid to be brutally honest.
Notes: Please pay attention to refs and other details!! I have so many pieces where he doesn't have glasses and I'm like??? why???

I'm a bit confused on the gfx form? Is it considered a separate request or are you allowed to request both art and gfx at the same time? Please let me know if this is okay, I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken and I'll edit my form accordingly. >.<

Yes, it's ok to post both the art and gfx form - in fact, it's supposed to be posted together www
The image used in the gfx would either be the refs that you provide in the "reference" bit in the art freebie form, or the art freebie that you'd potentially receive (thus the 'art section' on the form)

let me know if I'm not making sense!!

Username: chessie16
Character name: Alice
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/225kcnwjd0vv?edit=1
Personality: kind at heart, but rarely expresses emotion, usually only showing a bored, blank, or dazed expression
Notes:

Thanks for considering <3

hello! please limit your requests to one character per post!

i don't mean draw all 3 of them, it was draw one of the three.
(that way artists had an option to pick one who's design they like more.)

my bad, edited the post. thanks.

Last edited:
i don't mean draw all 3 of them, it was draw one of the three.
(that way artists had an option to pick one who's design they like more.)

my bad, edited the post. thanks.

Yup! We understand that you'd like to give artists more freedom to pick, but we're trying to get people to post only one character at a time so everyone has a fairer chance of being picked ^ ^
that's also why we have the 5 page new request rule - so you can request for multiple characters!

Thank you very much for understanding!!

Username: purpleunicorns
Character name: Molly-Jane
Ref(s):
1475541187722.jpg
Personality: depressed, kinda schizo, doesn't talk (obviously)
Notes: she has a stitched smile, a bloody tear drop on her cheek, and if your drawing full body, she's barefoot.
Thank you <3

Yay you guys are back! This is so nice of y'all. uwu
Hope you consider mine!

Username: skarmoury
Character name: Corvus
Ref(s): [x] [x] (could you make his hair at the back a bit shorter and his skin tan like this? ^^ also don't mind the belt-like things on his coat in the second ref haha.)
Personality: Super chill guy, looks like he doesn't care about a lot of things but he actually does, he just doesn't express emotions that much.
Notes: He's a train conductor among the stars, so he usually carries an old lamp with stars that light up.

Username: Sirena
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Blue
Ref(s):
Personality: sarcastic, imaginative, loyal, reserved (but is actually a huge nerd)
Notes: Maybe give him a happy/daydreaming expression?

Thank you for considering! Thread is looking great! ;v;

yeeee it's open!
Username: Tensu
Character name: April
Ref(s):
2rimV4j.jpg
Personality: Tomboyish, carefree, happy, a bit of a show-off
Notes: She is usually very optimistic, so a happy mood would suit her best. She could be winking, smiling, blushing, whatever you want lol

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
It's awesome to see this back again! And I'm more familiar with these artists too so its kind of cool! ^o^

Username: Skweekerz
Character name: Celeste Telesco
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/479032.celeste/gallery
Personality: Heroic, somewhat hot-headed and somewhat of a tsundere. Playful and lighthearted, Celeste is an ambitious and upbeat child.
Notes: Shes like 12 so it'd be great if she was smol and cute. Also shes a wannabe superhero (in my eyes shes a real superhero XD)

Tysm for considering you guys! ☆

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so glad this is back up and running!! Thanks guys ;v;

Username: vogelbiene
Character name: fel?cita
Personality: depending on her mood swings, she can either be the sweetest little thing you've ever meet, or a dangerous psychopath with sadistic tendencies.
Notes: thank you for looking!!

Last edited:
Username: Samansu
Character name: Samantha
Ref(s): X
Personality: Serious, studious, and kind
Notes: Thanks for your consideration and have fun! ^-^

Username: Locket
Character name: Farin
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/471961.farin
Personality: Fun, confident, loves to mess with stuff, but can be shy.
Notes: JINT: You don't have to do her as you already did her :eek:

Back