I've missed a lot of DLC!

A lot, like a lot.
All because I lost interest in the game...

I only missed Filly. But I don't believe she returned in USA last month.
And its not DLC, but I forgot to enter in May's challenge.

You may be out of luck. Here's the message given both in SpotPass and Nintendo Zones:

HNI_0068.JPG

However, the Challenges are still going on since they're through the Happy Home Network. For the past items, if Nintendo isn't going to release DLC anymore, and/or return past Challenge items, your only hope is from someone who has them like myself who is willing to put them on a card for you. You'll get the items, but not the villager, so like if you want Filly, you're out of luck if they've really ended this like this message says they have.

Here's a link to all the DLC villagers: http://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...e-special-design-requests-character-dlc-list/

Last edited:
You may be out of luck. Here's the message given both in SpotPass and Nintendo Zones:

View attachment 175479

However, the Challenges are still going on since they're through the Happy Home Network. For the past items, if Nintendo isn't going to release DLC anymore, and/or return past Challenge items, your only hope is from someone who has them like myself who is willing to put them on a card for you. You'll get the items, but not the villager, so like if you want Filly, you're out of luck if they've really ended this like this message says they have.

Here's a link to all the DLC villagers: http://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...e-special-design-requests-character-dlc-list/

Oh no - SO bummed I missed all these, too! My friend might have some of these on a card, though. I at least want those furniture pieces, especially the ones Claude unlocks. They'd be perfect for a Game Stop-themed store.

View attachment 175479

Oh no - SO bummed I missed all these, too! My friend might have some of these on a card, though. I at least want those furniture pieces, especially the ones Claude unlocks. They'd be perfect for a Game Stop-themed store.

So there's been no one new since Claude? I find that surprising because I've taken a hiatus from the game of like 5 months and I remember designing Claude's house.

I've gotten all of them except for Claude. Now I fear I might never get the chance to get the game shop furniture.

Dang, I was a bit late to the party then... I was looking forward to getting those game items too. But I'm just getting the game a week ago and it seems the DLC is no longer available for grabs anymore. Not to mention the challenges seem to be over with too. Wish I considered getting this game much more earlier, guess I can only hope and see if anything comes out for another round of it being possible to get my hands on them. Otherwise I'm outta luck...

Dang, I was a bit late to the party then... I was looking forward to getting those game items too. But I'm just getting the game a week ago and it seems the DLC is no longer available for grabs anymore. Not to mention the challenges seem to be over with too. Wish I considered getting this game much more earlier, guess I can only hope and see if anything comes out for another round of it being possible to get my hands on them. Otherwise I'm outta luck...

Same! I really wanted those Mario items.

Challenges are still going on, there's a new one opening up in about a week, and if you need any of the items, you can use amiibo cards to unlock them. They won't give you the villager, but you can get everything that the villager unlocked.

Back