• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I've had new leaf since NA release and still never got the police staion!!!!

rosiekitty405

The funny and sarcastic
Bells
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Pokéball
Cake
I've done the PwP trick various times and can't get it! I've been trying since release but ahhh!

Any suggestions!?!?!?

I don't have it yet either. The problem is PwP suggestions are very random. Some people got it the first week. Some are still waiting.

I suppose that once you have all of the PWPs that your types of villagers can request, then they'll have to request the police station. I don't think there are any tricks to getting it sooner, unfortunately. It took me about a month to get it requested, though I used to get PWP requests way more often than I do now and I also played more frequently back when the game first came out. I guess I just had luck on my side.

Yeah, of everyone I know IRL who plays I think two people still have never gotten it. It's just random (and bad luck if you want it).

Back