• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (I need items :D)

Tash2405

Bells
Feedback
50% (0) +
Heyyy Everybody, I'll get into this quick. In this holiday season I would love to have as much as the furniture as I can, as to help my catalogue along and fill rooms up in houses!
I would LOVE the following items!;

Jingle:
Clock
Dresser
Lamp
Piano
Shelves
Sofa
Table
TV
Wardrobe

Snowman:
Bobsled
Curling stone
Lift chair
Ski rack
Slalom gate
Snow machine
Snowboard
Snowmobile
Ski-slope floor
Ski-slope wall

Snowboy:
Snowman
Snowman Bed
Snowman Carpet
Snowman Chair
Snowman Clock
Snowman Dresser
Snowman Fridge
Snowman Head
Snowman Lamp
Snowman Sofa
Snowman Table
Snowman TV
Snowman Vanity
Snowman Wardrobe
Snowman Wall

Snowmam:
Ice Bed
Ice Chair
Ice Clock
Ice Closet
Ice Dresser
Ice Floor
Ice Lamp
Ice Shelf
Ice Side Table
Ice Sofa
Ice Table
Ice Vanity
Ice Wall

Snowtyke:
Snowman Matryoshka
Snow Bunny
Small Igloo
Sleigh

I will be updating this if I get these items, and adding stuff If I find out I want more. Thanks!

I can give you all of the Jingle items that you need for free other than the sofa and table.

Last edited:
I have the whole ice set but I'd like an offer above 45 blue roses since that's my highest offer for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you all of the Jingle items that you need for free other than the sofa and table.

I would love that! Give me your timezone and I can tell you what times I'm avaliable in your timezone! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the whole ice set but I'd like an offer above 45 blue roses since that's my highest offer for it.

Oh I'm so sorry, I don't trade or grow hybrid flowers. Could i pay you in igb??

Last edited:
Back