• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✧・゚:* Items for Sale! (GIVEAWAY) *:•°✧

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRoses

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (18) +
While sorting out my storage, I found some unorderables. I thought it would be a waste to just give them to Reese so I'm here to sell them away for good use!

Timezone: BST

This has now turned into a Giveaway lol. I just want to all the items to go so I can focus more on real life than the deliveries! Reply if you want to join!

Clothing

Peach’s parasol x2
Fruit-panel umbrella

Kiki and Lala dress
Hello Kitty dress
Link's outfit
Wolf Link's outfit
Medli outfit

Celeste Ribbon
Cinnamoroll hat
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Lottie's bun
Heart bopper
Bulb bopper

Zelda wig
Link's hat

Wallpapers & Flooring

Sandy-beach floor
My melody floor

Fruit-panel wall
My melody wall

Furnitures

Basic trash can
Board game

Cinnamoroll sign
Cacao tree
Cinnamoroll tray
Changing room x2

Desk mirror
Dachshund ornament

Elegant bench

Hydrandea bed
Hanging chair

Isabelle scooter

Kerokerokeroppi cake
Kiki and Lala bed
Kiki and Lala table
Kiki and Lala sofa

Labrador ornament

My melody table

Pastel low table
Pikmin

Snack machine
Super Star
Sloppy dresser
Sloppy table
Sloppy bed
Sloppy stereo
Sloppy sofa
Sloppy sink
Sloppy chair
Sloppy closet
Simple panel

Termina's moon

Nintendos and Wiis

Nintendo 3ds - K.K, Normal
New nintendo 3ds

Villager Pictures (Free)
  • pic of Toby
  • pic of Rilla

I will update this post if new items are added!

Saved Trades:

Last edited:
Can I get the monochrome floor, water floor, fruit-panel wall, cafe-curtain wall, boston bag, bread-making set, buffet server and ukulele? Total of 8 items and 16 TBT :)

Can I get the monochrome floor, water floor, fruit-panel wall, cafe-curtain wall, boston bag, bread-making set, buffet server and ukulele? Total of 8 items and 16 TBT :)
Hello! I've got your items ready on the plaza. My FC is my signature.

Can l get 2-iron garden chair, curry plate, book stands, Plant partition, towel basket, Ikebana display, Decorative plate, bamboo bench, and that will be 18 TBT total? Fc 1349 8741 1668, available right now and at night starting 9 pm. Time zone CST, Town Hyrule.

Hi! Just give me a few minutes to briing your items together!
Post automatically merged:

Your items are now ready and my gates are open!

Hi! Just give me a few minutes to briing your items together!
Post automatically merged:

Your items are now ready and my gates are open!
Oh l just realized that u have a sewing kit, is it possible you can add that and that will be 20 tbt instead?

Hi! I would like the hello kitty dress, hello kitty shoes, pompompurin shoes, Boston bag and book stand please :)

My FC: 1736-4748-6674

Is that 7 tbt in total?

Last edited:
Hello there! May I purchase the following?

1. Casablanca lilies
2. Cheese
3. Drink machine
4. Donut box
5. Cup of tea
6. Fruit drink
7. Tart

New items! Could I get the Ganondorf outfit, Epona outfit, Sheik outfit, book stands, black phone, Casablanca lilies, desk bell, drink machine, floor monitorx2, fruit drink, sloppy lamp & table with cloth. Total is 23 TBT :) Let me know if you still have the items available.

Hi @MayorNg! I've got all the items except the fruit drink, drink maachine and another floor moniter. However I have a magma-cavern wall and lava floor if you need it (I think I have seen them in your wishlist)!

Hi @MayorNg! I've got all the items except the fruit drink, drink maachine and another floor moniter. However I have a magma-cavern wall and lava floor if you need it (I think I have seen them in your wishlist)!

Thank you for letting me know! I would like the magma-cavern wall and lava floor :) The new total is 21 TBT and I've transferred it to you. Let me know when you're available for me to pick-up the items.

Saw your update. I would like to get the espresso, heavy tome, lily record player, snack machine, standing TV and trellis for 12 TBT :)

Saw your update. I would like to get the espresso, heavy tome, lily record player, snack machine, standing TV and trellis for 12 TBT :)

I've also got the pavement floor, Ikada trophy and the medicine cabinet from your wishlist if you still need them?

I've also got the pavement floor, Ikada trophy and the medicine cabinet from your wishlist if you still need them?

Yes! Thank you :giggle: That'll be 18 TBT then. I've transferred the 18 TBT to you. Let me know when you're available for me to come over and pick up the items :)

Yes! Thank you :giggle: That'll be 18 TBT then. I've transferred the 18 TBT to you. Let me know when you're available for me to come over and pick up the items :)
Ok! Im free now but just give me a few minutes to clean up the plaza! The items are everywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back