• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Item/Pattern Question

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Hey guys! Does anyone know of an item that will allow me to display two patterns that make up one horizontal image? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys! Does anyone know of an item that will allow me to display two patterns that make up one horizontal image? Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure there isn't a specific item that you can put one pattern/custom design on one side and a different one on the other side horizontally but you could always put something like two simple panels next to each other and maybe that will work?

If you're talking about two different patterns, than no. The best thing I can think of is the wooden field sign. Then, yeah there's the simple panels and the short simple panels.
FtrSignStadium_Remake_0_0.png

There's some wall ones but they're like LED neon lights.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a specific item that you can put one pattern/custom design on one side and a different one on the other side horizontally but you could always put something like two simple panels next to each other and maybe that will work?

If you're talking about two different patterns, than no. The best thing I can think of is the wooden field sign. Then, yeah there's the simple panels and the short simple panels.
FtrSignStadium_Remake_0_0.png

There's some wall ones but they're like LED neon lights.
Ok, thank you both for the suggestions! 😊

If it's something to go on your wall, you could do the glow-in-the-dark stickers. But for a free-standing item, I don't think you can have multiple patterns.

Back