It must be Monday

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
It must be Monday. Woke up, put on my grunge water flowers pull weed clothes, only to find Gracie standing in the Square. She gave me the basic look. Passed on second try. On the first attempt I wasn't wearing an accessory. So glad step one is over. How well is your closet stocked?

PM me if you need cloths for you next one as I just finished mine and I have cloths for almost each category :)

I used to horde clothes. The A part of my storage used to be all clothing, mostly hats. Now only about half of it is clothing now.

Still waiting for Gracie to show. I need to go buy a ton more items from the Nooklings, I think.

I've been prepping, though. I have an outfit for each theme stored in one of the rooms at the Museum.

Last edited:
I used to horde clothes. The A part of my storage used to be all clothing, mostly hats. Now only about half of it is clothing now.

My C storage is full but mostly of just things I like to wear. And I usually wear the same thing all the time. Time for a garage sale after Gracie is done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still waiting for Gracie to show. I need to go buy a ton more items from the Nooklings, I think.

Be sure and look at the guide from thonky. It's great at telling you which clothes are accepted in each group and which item will fail you if you wear. Some can be random looks, while others might fail you if you put a sporty or cute item on. It's not too hard but makes me nervous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been prepping, though. I have an outfit for each theme stored in one of the rooms at the Museum.

My museum is my storage area too!! Great to know someone else does that. My TIY stocks the same icky stuff every single day. I'm tired of wasting good money on junk.

Gracie was in my town today too, she gave me the ornate theme. I didn't have anything ornate and Able Sisters & Kicks didn't have anything, I thought I was gonna fail but someone on here was nice enough to lend me the clothes :)
Just need to pass another two more times.

Last edited:
I always check to see if Gracie is about before 5, and then (the one time she has came) ordered clothes for her theme so they were delivered at 5. I know I have enough in my catalogue for the themes, so I dont really worry.

I haven't had her yet but I'll play it the same way I play the game, on the day and totally by ear. If I get something from a friend then great but if I don't then it's no biggie. She'll be back, eventually.

Back