• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Promenade [Tourists On The Menu] (Jaws Soundtrack)":

G-D---DG
GFFEEDD-

High G, all other notes low. The song was a bit tricky, so if it doesn't sound like what you were hoping for, I can maybe do a different part of that song, or another song, just let me know.

Here is "[M/V] SEVENTEEN (Don't Wanna Cry)":

FGACG-F-
--F-F---

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "Melanie Martinez - Wheels On the Bus [Official Audio]":

D-G-GGG-
B-D-B-G-

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "Lana Del Rey - Doin’ Time (Official Video)":

GDGBD-E-
GDGBD-E-

The first G on each line is low, all other notes are high. It actually isn't accurate--the B really needs to be a B flat, but there's absolutely no room for me to transpose the song at all. The lowest note in the song is the lowest note available in a town tune, and the highest note is the highest note available in a town tune. It only just exactly fits in the range of a town tune at all. I also made a version that fudges the low G into being a high G instead, which transposes it into a different key, but makes it sound correct and still fit in a town tune:

DADFA-B-
DADFA-B-

D and the first A on each line is low, B and the second A on each line are high.

So you can use whichever you prefer.

hi could you do this song: /watch?v=-EfjXQgE1e8 (UN Village - BAEKHYUN)

from 1:17-1:22 :)

thank you in advance <3

Here is "Promenade [Tourists On The Menu] (Jaws Soundtrack)":

G-D---DG
GFFEEDD-

High G, all other notes low. The song was a bit tricky, so if it doesn't sound like what you were hoping for, I can maybe do a different part of that song, or another song, just let me know.

Thank you so much! I'll try it out as soon as I can. I really appreciate you creating this for me! ^^

Here is "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - Ending 01 / ED Full 『Reset - Taichi Mukai』":

CCDFDC-A
GG---zzz

D and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

Here is "BAEKHYUN 백현 'UN Village' MV":

BGB-G-E-
--A-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Harry Styles - From the Dining Table (Audio)":

EFGD---z
EEEDC---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Bloom":

BCDEBCDE
GFEDE---

Here is "Lim Kim - Voice (feat.Swings) [Official MV]":

B---zzzC
---zzzD-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Terrors":

DDD-CBBB
AB-CB---

Here is "BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Just One Day (Instrumental Oficial)":

E-DE-DGA
E-DE-DGE

High A and G, low D and E.

Here is "Starlight - Taylor Swift - Lyrics":

A-AGFG-F
-G-F---z

All the high notes.

Here is "NIER OST - Song of the Ancients ~ Devola":

E----FE-
FEDBCC-

All the low notes.

Here is "Candy Eyes":

C-B-A-G-
A-GE-D--

Low E and D, all other notes high. I had to leave off the "infected by" part to make the rest fit, I hope it's all right.

Here is "Kakusei":

ACD-ACD-
ACDG-FEC

And I already actually replied to your original request in my other topic, but here is what I got for "Brazil" again:

D-D-D--D
-D-D-DD-

All high or low D will work. There were other notes playing at the same time, but they were three half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is one, so it would never sound right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were a lot of requests, so please let me know if I missed yours by mistake, and I'll get to it right away.

@kiwikenobi honestly thank you so much! this was so fast! Really excited to set this as my island tune~

Here is "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - Ending 01 / ED Full 『Reset - Taichi Mukai』":

CCDFDC-A
GG---zzz

D and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

Here is "BAEKHYUN 백현 'UN Village' MV":

BGB-G-E-
--A-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Harry Styles - From the Dining Table (Audio)":

EFGD---z
EEEDC---

Here is "Bloom":

BCDEBCDE
GFEDE---

Here is "Lim Kim - Voice (feat.Swings) [Official MV]":

B---zzzC
---zzzD-

Here is "Terrors":

DDD-CBBB
AB-CB---

Here is "BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Just One Day (Instrumental Oficial)":

E-DE-DGA
E-DE-DGE

High A and G, low D and E.

Here is "Starlight - Taylor Swift - Lyrics":

A-AGFG-F
-G-F---z

All the high notes.

Here is "NIER OST - Song of the Ancients ~ Devola":

E----FE-
FEDBCC-

All the low notes.

Here is "Candy Eyes":

C-B-A-G-
A-GE-D--

Low E and D, all other notes high. I had to leave off the "infected by" part to make the rest fit, I hope it's all right.

Here is "Kakusei":

ACD-ACD-
ACDG-FEC

And I already actually replied to your original request in my other topic, but here is what I got for "Brazil" again:

D-D-D--D
-D-D-DD-

All high or low D will work. There were other notes playing at the same time, but they were three half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is one, so it would never sound right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were a lot of requests, so please let me know if I missed yours by mistake, and I'll get to it right away.

omg these are all perfect!! thank you very much, it really means a lot to me :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back