• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Promenade [Tourists On The Menu] (Jaws Soundtrack)":

G-D---DG
GFFEEDD-

High G, all other notes low. The song was a bit tricky, so if it doesn't sound like what you were hoping for, I can maybe do a different part of that song, or another song, just let me know.

Here is "[M/V] SEVENTEEN (Don't Wanna Cry)":

FGACG-F-
--F-F---

Low C, all other notes high.

Here is "Melanie Martinez - Wheels On the Bus [Official Audio]":

D-G-GGG-
B-D-B-G-

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "Lana Del Rey - Doin’ Time (Official Video)":

GDGBD-E-
GDGBD-E-

The first G on each line is low, all other notes are high. It actually isn't accurate--the B really needs to be a B flat, but there's absolutely no room for me to transpose the song at all. The lowest note in the song is the lowest note available in a town tune, and the highest note is the highest note available in a town tune. It only just exactly fits in the range of a town tune at all. I also made a version that fudges the low G into being a high G instead, which transposes it into a different key, but makes it sound correct and still fit in a town tune:

DADFA-B-
DADFA-B-

D and the first A on each line is low, B and the second A on each line are high.

So you can use whichever you prefer.

hi could you do this song: /watch?v=-EfjXQgE1e8 (UN Village - BAEKHYUN)

from 1:17-1:22 :)

thank you in advance <3

Here is "Promenade [Tourists On The Menu] (Jaws Soundtrack)":

G-D---DG
GFFEEDD-

High G, all other notes low. The song was a bit tricky, so if it doesn't sound like what you were hoping for, I can maybe do a different part of that song, or another song, just let me know.

Thank you so much! I'll try it out as soon as I can. I really appreciate you creating this for me! ^^

Here is "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - Ending 01 / ED Full 『Reset - Taichi Mukai』":

CCDFDC-A
GG---zzz

D and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

Here is "BAEKHYUN 백현 'UN Village' MV":

BGB-G-E-
--A-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Harry Styles - From the Dining Table (Audio)":

EFGD---z
EEEDC---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Bloom":

BCDEBCDE
GFEDE---

Here is "Lim Kim - Voice (feat.Swings) [Official MV]":

B---zzzC
---zzzD-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Terrors":

DDD-CBBB
AB-CB---

Here is "BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Just One Day (Instrumental Oficial)":

E-DE-DGA
E-DE-DGE

High A and G, low D and E.

Here is "Starlight - Taylor Swift - Lyrics":

A-AGFG-F
-G-F---z

All the high notes.

Here is "NIER OST - Song of the Ancients ~ Devola":

E----FE-
FEDBCC-

All the low notes.

Here is "Candy Eyes":

C-B-A-G-
A-GE-D--

Low E and D, all other notes high. I had to leave off the "infected by" part to make the rest fit, I hope it's all right.

Here is "Kakusei":

ACD-ACD-
ACDG-FEC

And I already actually replied to your original request in my other topic, but here is what I got for "Brazil" again:

D-D-D--D
-D-D-DD-

All high or low D will work. There were other notes playing at the same time, but they were three half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is one, so it would never sound right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were a lot of requests, so please let me know if I missed yours by mistake, and I'll get to it right away.

@kiwikenobi honestly thank you so much! this was so fast! Really excited to set this as my island tune~

Here is "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - Ending 01 / ED Full 『Reset - Taichi Mukai』":

CCDFDC-A
GG---zzz

D and the first two C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

Here is "BAEKHYUN 백현 'UN Village' MV":

BGB-G-E-
--A-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Harry Styles - From the Dining Table (Audio)":

EFGD---z
EEEDC---

Here is "Bloom":

BCDEBCDE
GFEDE---

Here is "Lim Kim - Voice (feat.Swings) [Official MV]":

B---zzzC
---zzzD-

Here is "Terrors":

DDD-CBBB
AB-CB---

Here is "BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Just One Day (Instrumental Oficial)":

E-DE-DGA
E-DE-DGE

High A and G, low D and E.

Here is "Starlight - Taylor Swift - Lyrics":

A-AGFG-F
-G-F---z

All the high notes.

Here is "NIER OST - Song of the Ancients ~ Devola":

E----FE-
FEDBCC-

All the low notes.

Here is "Candy Eyes":

C-B-A-G-
A-GE-D--

Low E and D, all other notes high. I had to leave off the "infected by" part to make the rest fit, I hope it's all right.

Here is "Kakusei":

ACD-ACD-
ACDG-FEC

And I already actually replied to your original request in my other topic, but here is what I got for "Brazil" again:

D-D-D--D
-D-D-DD-

All high or low D will work. There were other notes playing at the same time, but they were three half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do is one, so it would never sound right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were a lot of requests, so please let me know if I missed yours by mistake, and I'll get to it right away.

omg these are all perfect!! thank you very much, it really means a lot to me :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back