• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a song request but I want to do a request for the image for me. I don’t know how to design the image so BobRocks20 or someone make this design.
IMG_7820.jpeg

Let me try to get this thread bumped. I'm still taking requests, preferably 3 per user like the OP before they left.

Hallo! Could I get a town tune of this song between 0:15-0:25?
It's been a while since I took a request here. I remember when this thread used to be as active as the OP (original poster) was... Anyhow, here's your tune:

"Escape Velocity"
IMG_0612.png

I'm also having thoughts about starting a new thread, even with this one still open. Why? I'm the only other person here who is decent enough at coming up with a Town/Island Tune simply by listening to music, and the thought of taking over someone else's thread kind of makes me uncomfortable because since I don't own it, I can't really do anything an OP can do with their thread. Making a new thread could give me some freedom, but still...

Sorry, I got a bit personal there. I hope you enjoy the tune either way.

Is it normal to bump a thread that belongs to someone else? Well, I did it already so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back