• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could help me out with these songs, it would be greatly appreciated! And thank you :3

Ruler Of My Heart- Alien Stage OST (specifically 1:13 to 1:18)

From The Start- Laufey (specifically 0:05 to 0:13)

aanddd Something About Us- Daft Punk (specifically 1:16 to 1:25)

Last edited:
and the part between 0:02 and 0:09
"Jujutsu Kaisen 'Shibuya Incident Arc' - Opening FULL "SPECIALZ" by King Gnu (Lyrics)"
IMG_0445.png
If someone couple help me out with these songs, it would be greatly appreciated! And thank you :3

Ruler Of My Heart- Alien Stage OST (specifically 1:13 to 1:18)

From The Start- Laufey (specifically 0:05 to 0:13)

aanddd Something About Us- Daft Punk (specifically 1:16 to 1:25)
"Ruler Of My Heart (VIVINOS - 'Alien Stage Pt.5') (Original Soundtrack)"
IMG_0446.png

"Laufey - From The Start (Official Lyric Video With Chords)"
acf--cf-
--fedced
baf--cf-

"Daft Punk - Something About Us (Official Audio)"
IMG_0447.png

The snippets provided for all of these songs are too long to fit into a Town Tune, so I had to take some creative liberties when making them. That meant not doing the whole portion or extending the lines from two to three. I hope you don't mind.

"Jujutsu Kaisen 'Shibuya Incident Arc' - Opening FULL "SPECIALZ" by King Gnu (Lyrics)"
View attachment 541537

View attachment 541563

acf--cf-
--fedced
baf--cf-

View attachment 541579

The snippets provided for all of these songs are too long to fit into a Town Tune, so I had to take some creative liberties when making them. That meant not doing the whole portion or extending the lines from two to three. I hope you don't mind.
Oh no problem, you're the best! : ]

View attachment 541537

View attachment 541563

acf--cf-
--fedced
baf--cf-

View attachment 541579

thank you for the tunes 👍

Still taking requests! Please read the first post before requesting anything. Even though the OP is not here anymore, the rules make it easier for me (and any others who are willing to help out) to do the job.

And also, patience is a virtue. We all have lives outside of being online here, after all.

Last edited:
If anyone could help me with something like this one, that'd be great!
The Day I Was Absent From School - Kikuo (specifically the first... 8 seconds? idk, that's what I counted when I was listening to it on Spotify anyway)

<- I Really Wanna Stay At Your House

The portion I'd like made into a tune starts at 1:15. The "I really wanna stay at your house" bit, exactly!

Thank you so much for looking at this in the future <3

<- I Really Wanna Stay At Your House

The portion I'd like made into a tune starts at 1:15. The "I really wanna stay at your house" bit, exactly!

Thank you so much for looking at this in the future <3
"Cyberpunk: Edgerunners | “I Really Want to Stay At Your House” by Rosa Walton | Music Video"
IMG_0453.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back