• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: About the I’m a lady tune that you make was great but I think 0:14 to 0:18 and 0:30 to 0:34 will be best And you said that the tunes will be 4 seconds last.
“Meghan Trainor - I’m a Lady (from SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE)”
0:14 to 0:18
ezezdcez
ezzzzzzz
eeeeczez
ezzzzzzz
Yes, it is true that Town Tunes are 4 seconds long, but then it can only fit 16 notes so that doesn’t mean the snippet should be 4 seconds long. Since the snippet you requested contains more than 16 notes, this is the best I could come up with.

0:30 to 0:34
tune_Gfedcbzbbbczczzz.png

I think this one is better, even though I cut out the part at the beginning of the snippet due to the above-mentioned limitations, but I hope you don’t mind either way.

Can Anyone Make a Town Theme of No Party??

0:07-0:14 but the longer parts of the Pattern could shortened to one note or two notes if possible, I'm asking for a friend so that would be great if someone could help with this! :D

Hello! If it’s possible, I’d love for someone to make a tune of:

1:13-1:17
Tysm!
“Alice In Chains - Rain When I Die (Official Audio)”
IMG_0437.png

Can Anyone Make a Town Theme of No Party??

0:07-0:14 but the longer parts of the Pattern could shortened to one note or two notes if possible, I'm asking for a friend so that would be great if someone could help with this! :D
“NO PARTY | MARIO'S MADNESS V2 [OST]”
IMG_0438.png

This also works with high notes.
I have shortened the longer portions as requested. This changes the rhythm though, so keep that in mind.

I don't know where else to put this, but I've known this Bad Apple town tune for, like, YEARS and I wanted to share it with this forum! (I didn't make it myself, it was copied from someone on Twitter, but I forgot their username...)
town tune 2 (bad apple).png

I don't know where else to put this, but I've known this Bad Apple town tune for, like, YEARS and I wanted to share it with this forum! (I didn't make it myself, it was copied from someone on Twitter, but I forgot their username...)
View attachment 539713
Hey there! Thanks for sharing this. Next time you can maybe post it on your profile. And if there's any songs you need help with making a Town/Island Tune, let me know here.

I've always wanted one that sounds like Nezuko's Theme from Demon Slayer the anime...

Just the first part plz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back