• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragz Here is "Goo Goo Dolls - Iris [Official Music Video]":

CGGGGFEC
D---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Black Stone Cherry - Hell And High Water with lyrics":

CDE-E-DC
E-DCA---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

I'm so sorry to bother! If you still do the requests would you mind doing 0:02-0:07 and 0:37-0:42 please!
I've been trying for a week and can not get it.

Last edited:
@UnstableMoxley Unfortunately "Glimwood Tangle - Pokémon Sword and Shield OST (Gamerip)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. That's the reason you were having such a hard time recreating it. It can't be done accurately because of all of the half step notes so close together. I can make an inaccurate version if you would like, though it really won't sound much like the original. I would also be happy to try a different song if you have another request. Just let me know what you would like me to do.

Can you do talking out the side of your neck? 0:51 if possible. If not, then whatever is simplest.

Little bump for town tunes. I'm always taking requests, and anyone can make three requests a day, every day. :)

@Chipl95 Here is "Men At Work - Down Under (Video)":

E-DCA-G-
A-D---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Great Southern Land":

FEEDDCCA
C-AC-D--

All the low notes.

Hello! Could you make this into a tune?
From either :04 to :08 or :13 to :17 whichever is easier! Thank you!

Does anyone have any requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three town tune requests a day, every day. :)

May I request Knee Deep by The Zac Brown Band and Jimmy Buffett?

:00 to 08 or :42 to :50. (Or whatever works really)

@OriusPrime Here is "Tia Carrere - Aloha 'Oe Full Version [Lilo & Stitch Soundtrack]":

DE-G-C--
ED-G-B--

Low D and E, all other notes high.
Really appreciate the fast work! Works great and accurately. But the tone is a bit too perky for me, especially when "Aloha Oe" is a farewell song (and an even more melancholic song in Lilo & Stitch lol). I tried experimenting with a lower-tone version that's more somber:

GA-C-E- -
BA-B-D- -

All lower note.

Isabelle pretty much confirmed that I got it when she hummed the song.

Thanks anyway! Will ask again if I need another song done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back