• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragz Here is "Goo Goo Dolls - Iris [Official Music Video]":

CGGGGFEC
D---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Black Stone Cherry - Hell And High Water with lyrics":

CDE-E-DC
E-DCA---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

I'm so sorry to bother! If you still do the requests would you mind doing 0:02-0:07 and 0:37-0:42 please!
I've been trying for a week and can not get it.

Last edited:
@UnstableMoxley Unfortunately "Glimwood Tangle - Pokémon Sword and Shield OST (Gamerip)" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. That's the reason you were having such a hard time recreating it. It can't be done accurately because of all of the half step notes so close together. I can make an inaccurate version if you would like, though it really won't sound much like the original. I would also be happy to try a different song if you have another request. Just let me know what you would like me to do.

Can you do talking out the side of your neck? 0:51 if possible. If not, then whatever is simplest.

Little bump for town tunes. I'm always taking requests, and anyone can make three requests a day, every day. :)

@Chipl95 Here is "Men At Work - Down Under (Video)":

E-DCA-G-
A-D---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Great Southern Land":

FEEDDCCA
C-AC-D--

All the low notes.

Hello! Could you make this into a tune?
From either :04 to :08 or :13 to :17 whichever is easier! Thank you!

Does anyone have any requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make up to three town tune requests a day, every day. :)

May I request Knee Deep by The Zac Brown Band and Jimmy Buffett?

:00 to 08 or :42 to :50. (Or whatever works really)

@OriusPrime Here is "Tia Carrere - Aloha 'Oe Full Version [Lilo & Stitch Soundtrack]":

DE-G-C--
ED-G-B--

Low D and E, all other notes high.
Really appreciate the fast work! Works great and accurately. But the tone is a bit too perky for me, especially when "Aloha Oe" is a farewell song (and an even more melancholic song in Lilo & Stitch lol). I tried experimenting with a lower-tone version that's more somber:

GA-C-E- -
BA-B-D- -

All lower note.

Isabelle pretty much confirmed that I got it when she hummed the song.

Thanks anyway! Will ask again if I need another song done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back