Isabelle wears shoes.

MiniPocketWorld

Finding the joy in small things is not weakness.
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
I noticed today that Isabelle wears shoes... And I wonder, is there any others that wear shoes too?
And... Will villagers in the next game be able to wear shoes?

shoes are overrated tbh, even my player in New Leaf doesn't wear shoes haha

but yeah she does in fact wear these tiny little flats, like why tho
My character always wears boots. But these shoes are so tiny, I didn't even notice them until now.
I'm not sure how I feel about it honestly. I don't think I wanna see my villagers in shoes. I'm going to start paying attention to other npcs and see if they have shoes too.
I don't remember Isabelle having shoes in older games, but then again, NH is 3yrs old and I just now noticed in it. But if it is new, and esp if I find others, it may appear in the next game.

Oh my I never even noticed she wears shoes that's to cute 😂 I love it when my islanders are out walking around the island then they sit down and you can see there cute toe beans :p

Oh my I never even noticed she wears shoes that's to cute 😂 I love it when my islanders are out walking around the island then they sit down and you can see there cute toe beans :p
I love toe beans, and some of them have the bare foot sound when they walk on pavement.
*Pitter patter* 🥰
Esp with zoomies

It appears Label also wears shoes but her sisters don't.
Flick and Kicks do too but I never thought much about it before.
Leif has green shoes.

Back when I tried to give Shari shoes, she said she wasn’t a “shoe-wearing kind of gal” , and my other villagers said the same thing. (Also about pants, as Hamphrey crudely professed to being a “fresh-air fella.”) I guess Isabelle doesn’t have the same sensory issue with shoes? Besides, she has an office job, so it’s part of the uniform.

I never really noticed until you mentioned it. Huh. This game still surprises me.

I love her little flats, they’re super cute.
It really fits her fall/winter outfit and her outfit from new leaf.

I always thought she has shoes all this time haha...
Post automatically merged:

It appears Label also wears shoes but her sisters don't.
Flick and Kicks do too but I never thought much about it before.
Leif has green shoes.
Maybe the sisters were hippies?? lol Flower Power!!

Back