Isabelle is so adorable!!! ^_^

I love when you make a new town tune that she signs it, it always sounds so perfect when she does :D

plush_iabelle.jpg

I need a life size plush of her

She's every guy's waifu. Even when she sleeps on the job.

View attachment 6598

When she slept on the job it was the cutest thing ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

plush_iabelle.jpg

I need a life size plush of her

I have that EXACT plush of her sitting next to me ^_^ it ain't LIFE SIZE though they don't make those, but they should!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's be my waifu, anyday :) she has a crush on KK Slider right???

Yes, she is so adorable! I love when she sleeps, and then she says, "But I was dreaming about work, I promise!" I love how she does the best for any town. She's so dedicated!
I would love to send her a letter as well. When I restarted my old town, she was the one I missed the most. :(

Isabelle is my favorite character from New Leaf. The minute I saw her, I instantly fell in love with her. She really is adorable. I also wish you could interact with her more, but having her as my secretary is enough for me.

Here's to Isabelle being a complete cutie pie. :3

You know what's funny? When I first stepped off the train in the beginning of the game, I took one look at Isabelle and decided that I hated her. I have no idea why. Maybe her perkiness was upsetting to me because I started the game at ten o'clock at night because I had company over that day and wasn't able to play the game, even though I had pre-ordered it and picked it up that morning. Perhaps I took out my anger on poor Isabelle. For that, I am sorry. :'(
Now, I love Isabelle. She's so adorable!

Isabelle is my favorite character from New Leaf. The minute I saw her, I instantly fell in love with her. She really is adorable. I also wish you could interact with her more, but having her as my secretary is enough for me.

Here's to Isabelle being a complete cutie pie. :3

I totally agree! :D

I don't like her at all. She whines and complains about working to hard... And all she does is tell you to take the day off when you did nothing... She don't even work. She sits in town hall doing nothing

Back