Is your BF list inactive?

moniquesx

Bells
I recently got back into playing NL & everyone on my BF list has been MIA for months! I miss being able to interact with friends on ACNL & I won't forget being able to go on the island to do tours with everyone! So is your BF list inactive?

Mine isn't quite inactive, but no one is online as much as they used to be. I maybe get a half hour overlap every few days with some of the people I used to chat with damn near 24/7. :p
I've noticed some people now are listed on my friend list as playing ACNL currently, but not online with their BF lists more now though. ~ so they either have it turned off or are playing with extra characters all the time! D:

I've 2 people who are online fairly regularly though. 1 being a new friend, the other had a long break and is now back to playing often.

I don't exactly like adding people onto my BF list xP I have things to do and I can't be bothered wifi'ing with anyone.

Mine is actually really active .-. I have about 17 people on my bf list and we're all on around the same time... As soon as I tell them all my gates are open then I have them come one after the other xD

I have 2. my sister and one of my friends who never seems to be on. But it never registers that my sister is online .-.

Anyone wanna bf? :p

I would love to have people on my BF list who were active ACNL players, and who liked to visit towns and be visited. I used to keep my gates open nearly all the time for BFs only, but I rarely had people who would come visit.

I only had my partner on my BF list, so yes it is pretty inactive. She stopped playing a while ago.. ; ^ ;

I used to have my husband as a BF until he got bored (well, no longer had the time really) of ACNL. I'm more of a loner anyway though. I get paranoid about having people in my town. Stupid really. :p

Last edited:
Pretty much. All the people I added back in June/July are dead. I should delete them and find new people o:

Last edited:
Two of the four people on my best friend list have been active lately. I may add another best friend soon though.

I don't tend to have many AC friends anywhatever, but the few BFs I do have just don't come on. I have this one guy named Jaden who still plays a ton, but I can't reach him with my alt's BF list, even when I deleted him off my less-active mayor. The only way I get to blah with him is through opening my gate.

i only added one person because i never knew you could even do that until someone added me hehe;; i don't get messages from them that often anymore so i guess it's pretty inactive.

I only have 3 people on my BF list. One is my husband who doesn't really play much anymore. I have one friend who is still as active as I am and the other is moving between games. No one ever opens up their gates to just hang out though. -___-

I have 14 people on my BF list, I see a few of them online every few weeks, some everyday normally just to say hi to, and about four who I wi fi with nearly everyday.

I have only four on my list. One that is super active and I wifi with them every other day or so, the other three I know play frequently but never activate their list. For two of them at least I know it's because they are young and have parental controls enabled, the other I'm not sure about it could be the same reason but they always pegged me as being on the older side. I do wish I more BFFs that were active though.

I feel a little bad because I'm active in AC but I'm not always active on my BF list. Tbh, I sometimes find it a bit of hassle when I'm busy with something in AC and trying to maintain a conversation at the same time (especially chatting with multiple people during a WiFi session!)... And I admit I usually play AC to play AC, not necessarily to chat with such an awkward keyboard system! xP I wonder if anyone else feels this way or if it's just me. But I do like to chat sometimes with friends, don't get me wrong ^_^

Last edited:
I had a good amount of ppl on my BF list, but they've all since vanished (even though I could just skype about 2/3rds of them anyway lol). One or two come online every 2wks or so, but we only say a quick 'helloooo! long time no see/how are you??' thing and then dont talk for the rest of our sessions. Doesn't help that we're TT'ing or doing something and miss each others' comments (esp. when we're walking in/outdoors and their msg pops up JUST as the screen goes to black) :c

Only reason I just dont do a mass delete is because I use them for interesting Friend Safari's in pokemon X lol

Back