• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is this just random or ?

hemming1996

abels 😍
Bells
Orange Mote of Flame
I was holding Kid cat for a friend then on his moving date (before) fuschia moved in. Now, the day after that, kid cat was moving again? Is that normal or what owo *but strange thing is.. villagers shouldnt move in when others are moving out right? i had 9 villagers so how come fuschia moved in right before i was gonna get 8?

Last edited:
Yup, same thing happened to me. I had Bertha moving out, and on the day she was due to be in boxes, I found a plot for Marcel. Bertha was not in boxes and no longer wanted to leave (and in fact stayed resident for well over a month afterwards before asking to leave again). Marcel was either voided or streetpassed to me; he sometimes talked about his old town.

So, someone can be moving in, or moving out, but you can't have both at once, and if you happen to get a streetpass movein (which ignores the 9-villager population cap), it interrupts the one leaving.

Back