Miii

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
I plan on having four save files when the spots I want to put my last two houses on are open. And my goal is to have every badge on all four files with all their custom design slots filled with different outfits :U Is that a crazy goal to have, or does anyone else have plans to do the same?

Considering I'm having trouble getting every badge on just one file, I'd say it's a pretty crazy goal. I would love to see you do it though! This would be interesting to see. Go for it if you want to! :D

I'd say it would be really, really difficult and will take an incredible amount of time, but if you have the patience and determination to go for it, then do it! I don't care about the badges much myself, since I play AC to relax and not to stress over stuff like that so I'd never do it but do what makes you happy!

No kidding :U I'm gonna have to take my ds like everywhere. Also, I can't stahp staring at your signature...

Even taking your 3DS everywhere won't get you enough for a bronze badge. You need to attend conventions. LOTS of conventions.

It'll be tough, but if you're passionate enough, you might be able to. If you really wanna reach that goal though, I'd personally go for it.

For the streetpass going to a big city helps a lot, when I go to the city I usually get at the very least 30-40, when I go to the college with my friends I'll usually get like 10, so I mean it'll still take a while but it'll happen.

But yeah to get all 4 would take forever, I had all 4 houses, and 3/4 design slots taken up (mostly with paths and floor/wall patterns) And I had each house expanded to the max and fully decorated and furnished on the town I just re-set because I gave up after a few of my dreamies moved out and a few non-desirables moved in to weird spots... But it still took a long time to even get to that point

Last edited:
It is not a ridiculous goal at all. Yes it'll be tough, but the whole point of Animal Crossing is to play it for years so if having this goal will mean you keep playing the game then the developers have done their job right.

I'm trying it with just two characters at the moment and it's so rewarding when you do get a badge.

It is not a ridiculous goal at all. Yes it'll be tough, but the whole point of Animal Crossing is to play it for years so if having this goal will mean you keep playing the game then the developers have done their job right.

I'm trying it with just two characters at the moment and it's so rewarding when you do get a badge.

I know what you mean :D my mayor has a lot of badges already, so it takes a while to get a new one. When I get one on my secondary it's suuuper satisfying.

It'd take time, a lot of time, but if you want to, go for it! I guess it would help if you TT'd, but if that's not your style, it just adds to the pride and happiness if and when you complete it.

And, yeah, good luck with the Streetpass badge. 1000 Streetpasses... *shudders*

That sounds hard as heck! I dont even have all the badges on one save file. Good luck!!

It seems pretty fun and sounds like it will take a long time though but it's not impossible! Good luck~

Back