• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is this a good town layout?

Is this a good layout?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo it all goes down to your opinion do you feel comfortable with it? Do you like it? Would you be able to use it for the rest maybe years?
I think it's fine and it doesn't look bad you should keep it.

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I really like how there's a lot of space for landscaping and stuff, and I like the little area that's surrounded on three sides by the river (that looks like the perfect spot to have a house IMO), but I think the town square/hall are too close to the edge of town, and the ponds look like they coulb be a problem if you want paths. I also think the ramps are too far apart, and I prefer to have Re-Tail in the middle/south of town to make selling things from the island quicker.

What villagers do you have in that town?

I like having Re-tail near the dock so that layout wouldn't work for me, but the important thing is whether it suits you! Having the town hall near the plaza is nice. :)

Overall it`s a good map with lots of space, but personally I don?t like the shape of the river and I?m not sure if it?s so easy to go everywhere, seems getting tedious after a while. Choosing a town layout is all personal preference, so if you like it keep it:)

I think it looks really nice! Lots of pros.
Like the others said, the shape of the river does seem a little odd. My previous town was a bit like that, and I ended up getting a little annoyed by it, trying to go back and forth certain places. It's up to you, though. c:
Let me know what you decide!

I like how the main buildings are all together and give you a huge acre to do whatever you want with. The only con possible is the clumping of buildings but in-game it's a lot less clumped than it looks to be. Looks good to me!

Thanks so much for all your opinions everyone! They all counted ♥︎. I tallied up all the 'yes' and 'no' and the yes won. So I'll be keeping this map :blush:. Thank you so much for your inputs everyone!

I'm honestly not very fond of this layout because the lower part looks weird, like it's giving me the finger

I personally think that it looks like a very good layout, but I'd want the river a little bit up higher, but then again the placement of the river makes a little bit more room for projects. Either way, I think you should if you really want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back