• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is this a good greeting for Pietro?

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
I was thinking of giving him something to match his clown appearance, and watching a certain NC review many times made me only think of one thing "They all float!". Should I give him the quote from Pennywise (a.k.a. the LEAST scary clown ever! Seriously he was hilarious! Tim Curry is awesome!)

Last edited:
In my town, Pietro's greeting is "Hail Satan!" right now, partly because it's an inside joke, and since people find him demonic. I also gave him "Time to die!" once too.

Before I opened this topic I was going to suggest that! LOL definitely put it

"I'm ugly and I'm proud!"

Jk that won't fit but it'd be funny af

Last edited:
In my town, Pietro's greeting is "Hail Satan!" right now, partly because it's an inside joke, and since people find him demonic. I also gave him "Time to die!" once too.

Yes, are you a supporter of Lord Bob?

Well, i gave Pietro "Good Morrow"
i thought it suited him

ugly is your inability to appreciate other peoples' opinions and also your constant persecution of justin bieber

i like the pennywise idea though!!
I can appreciate other opinions. I like making jokes though! Plus, I consider Justin one of the worst of the worst. I HATE these 'teen singers'. They all suck! Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc... They are all terrible.

I can appreciate other opinions. I like making jokes though! Plus, I consider Justin one of the worst of the worst. I HATE these 'teen singers'. They all suck! Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc... They are all terrible.

i don't like any of them either but it's still not kind to call them ugly haha

So do I, but I don't blab about it everywhere

People were "blabbing" their opinion of Pietro being ugly (I think he'd be cool to have) and she "blabbed" her opinion of teen pop sensations being ugly in reference. All subject to opinion, in my opinion :)

Last edited:
When Pietro was in my town I gave him the greeting "MAGNETS!". It never got old.

Back