• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is there something wrong with the amiibo card villagers??

Koden

Bells
Switch
4275-3490-0529
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
For some reason I cannot get my amiibo villagers to move into my town. I have tired it with both Papi and Flurry now, and placed a plot down before inviting them. I didn't find anything useful online about how to fix it or what I should do. If anyone has any advice let me know. Thank you 😊

What happens when you summon them or invite them? We need more information.

are you crafting the items they ask for and inviting them back multiple days in a row?

With amiibo card villagers, you have to invite them 3 days in a row. Each day, you need to keep speaking to them until they ask you to craft a diy. Craft the item and bring it back to them. keep talking to them until you get the option to invite them. they won't accept the invitation on days 1 and 2, but ask them anyways. on day 3, put an empty plot down. craft the item they ask you to make and speak with them until you can invite them, you'll get a scene where they contact resident services and they'll move into the empty plot then

There's also a chance the Amiibos need to be reset if someone used them before you. Quick and easy to do in the Switch settings menu under the Amiibo subheader.

Back