• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Is there ANY 100% LEGIT player over here?

Zoey Likes Me

Bells
Hi guys!

Im looking for those players that dont USE or DO hacks. I know.. I ask alot and im not even started! (I just want to play with people that like to get everything the HARD way)

I just restarted yesterday and if you are TRULY legit as stated above then.. im looking for people to hunt bugs and catch fishes with :gyroidsideways:

So if anybody is interested PM me!

I don't hack or anything. I'll WiFi with you sometime, just hit me with a PM whenever I'm online and I'm up to it.

I don't hack, cheat or time-travel. I wouldn't mind visiting your town sometime.

I'll play sometime when I get bored of TF2 for a day, my towns probably full of weeds but I'll still play eventually if you want.

That's strange.. I just speaked with a guy wich is having some hacked items in his town.
Clearly people are lying. And I REALLY doubt that everybody on this board is 100% legit. No offence to anybody, you know its just like that.

Zoey Likes Me said:
Thats strange.. I just speaked with a guy that is having some hacked items in is town.

Clearly people are lying. And I REALLY doubt that everybody on this board is 100% legit. No offence to anybody, you know its just like that.
Well, there are certain people that hack on this board but they are not allowed to discuss it due to it being against the rules, therefore it makes it hard for them to wifi with anyone.

Jas0n said:
Zoey Likes Me said:
Thats strange.. I just speaked with a guy that is having some hacked items in is town.

Well, there are certain people that hack on this board but they are not allowed to discuss it due to it being against the rules, therefore it makes it hard for them to wifi with anyone.
1.bigbadbomber could always wifi when he used to play and he hacked
2.? when he used to play would always make topics
3.Marlon would make group topics and get alot of people
4.erin was accepted by almost everyone.

Jas0n said:
Hacking is banned on this forum, so anyone that plays AC is 100% legit.
It is banned on the forum, but you'd still be bound to encounter a quiet hacker.

I dont use or do hack's but I did accept generous gift's that were probably hacked by people :p lol

Back