Is there a QR for this?

This should be moved to the Able Sisters subforum. I'm DYING for this as well! What a terrific request, Maddie. I hope a mod will move this over there. I'm sure somebody has either seen it and has the QR or can make it.

OMG That's from a horror rpg game named IB I see Mary <33 and them freakin creepy mannequins too scared to play it but I seen some of it xD

Do you know if there's a dreamcode to that town? What's the original site? c:

reported to move btw cx

Last edited:
Yep! I love the game Ib c: I'm actually in the middle of playing it right now xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you c: !!

This should be moved to the Able Sisters subforum. I'm DYING for this as well! What a terrific request, Maddie. I hope a mod will move this over there. I'm sure somebody has either seen it and has the QR or can make it.

It's been moved. It would be very helpful if you would report posts that need to be moved over. Makes it easier and faster for threads to be cleaned up/moved :)

It doesn't look too simple of a design. I'd recommend just making it yourself. I doubt you'll be able to find it online

It's been moved. It would be very helpful if you would report posts that need to be moved over. Makes it easier and faster for threads to be cleaned up/moved :)

Yeah, sorry! I'm so used to other forums where a mod had to see it and move it, and only mod assistants could actually make the report. It didn't occur to me that here I could do the reporting... Sorry!

Too late at night, too, for me to notice the obvious "report" button on the lower left... Argh...I need more coffee or something. :)

Last edited:
Back