• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is the retail thread down?

Lainy

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Cake
I don't know if this is happening to everyone else. But every time i click to view the retail forum it shows that the forum database is down. I was wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing as me or if its just me...? All of the other forums are okay just retail. :/ So if anyone could tell me if the admins are doing maintenance or something of the sort that would be great to know. :)

Seems to be working fine for me!
Sometimes I get the Resetti database error message but I just refresh the page and it usually works again.

I've been getting a lot of database errors today, may just be the site

this happened to me literally every single day last month, it was so annoying. had to go through and clear my history and cache EVERYDAY. but suddenly it just started working again one day. so. :p try clearing your cache!

Back